Getting too close

I woke up to the sound of the ticking clock. It was midnight. I got up and walked down the hallway only to see a little girl. I instantly knew it was Raina. She had plaits and was wearing a white dress. I walked up to her.

         "What are you doing here?" she stared at me blankly. I repeated my question and she looked behind me. I slowly turned around.  I was shocked to see my mother hanging from the chandelier. I screamed and called out to her.

           I turned around and Raina was gone. Then I heard laughter.  But this laughter was raspy like an old woman's. I walked down the hallway and entered the guest room. I saw the picture of Raina and the old woman still there. But instead of Raina I was in the picture and the old woman was smiling.

         I screamed and screamed.  I ran downstairs and I didn't stop.

       I woke up in cold sweat. "It was just a dream," I said calming myslef down. I was panicking and my heavy breathing got worse. I reached in my bedside drawer amd reached for my inhaler. I inhaled and instantly felt okay.

        I really need to find out what's going on. I can't live like this. In 3 days I need to go school. I need to solve this before that. Otherwise im screwed.