Chapter Five- Sickness..

Chris' Pov-

I woke up to the sound of gagging and soft crying. I looked to the side of me and Jameson wasn't there.

I looked and the bathroom door was slightly ajar. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

When I opened it, James was on his knees, gripping onto the toilet seat, crying.

"Baby." I grabbed a washcloth and warmed it quickly.

"Daddy" he cried.

"Why didn't you wake me, my love?" I asked and stood him up. I wiped his face down.

"Didn't wan you to bes mad at me." He said rubbing his belly.

"Baby, you are sick. Im not and will never be mad at you for that." I kissed his forehead, for love and to see if he had a temp. And he did.

"Daddy every time I puke.. I go potty" he whispered the last part.

"Okay baby. I can run out and get a few things. You probably have food poisoning or the stomach flu." I said. "Did you clean yourself up?"

He nodded.

"Im going to call Dee." I looked at the clock on the wall. 2:15am. "Take a quick shower, and then get in bed. I will put a bucket next to the bed, and a towel on the bed."

"Daddy.."

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you.." he looked down.

I lifted his chin, "you dont need to thank me. I will call off work, and we can cuddle all day. Sound good?"

He nodded. I kissed his forehead again before starting my tasks.

I called Dee first.
"This better be important." She groaned.

"I need you to come over for a few while I go to the store." I said going to the laundry room to grab the bucket and towel.

"Why? Whats wrong?"

"James is sick." I said laying the towel on the bed. "He is throwing up and stuff and I need to get a few things at the store."

"Daddy!"

"I gotta go. The door will be unlocked." I hung up and jogged to the bathroom. "Yes baby?"

"Im all done."

I grabbed the towel from the hanging rack and held it out for him to step into.

"How ya feeling?"

"Ucky"

I helped him dry, then wrapped the towel around him.
"Im gonna give you some Tylenol. It will help with your fever."

"No icky"

"Baby. I know it doesnt taste good but you have to take it."

I got it into the syringe thing. He frowned before opening his mouth.

He took it like a big boy.
"Good job." I smiled. I lifted him up and he rubbed his eyes. I set him on the bed and searched for a diaper or pull up, I only found one. "Okay, my love. Dee is gonna come over, just to watch you while I am gone. Try and get some sleep."

I fastened the diaper and gave him one of my shirts. He laid down and i kissed his forehead and smoothed his hair down.

"Daddy gotta leave?"

"Just to the store and back. You will be sleeping the whole time.. hopefully." I made sure he was tucked in before grabbing my wallet and phone. "Go nini baby boy."