Chapter Seven- Meeting and fights..

Good Morning Beautiful- Steve Holy.. that's what I was listening to when I first started the chapter.. some of the lyrics will be in here so that's the song. <3
**
James' POV-

"Good morning, beautiful, how was your night?
Mine was wonderful with you by my side
And when I open my eyes to see your sweet face
It's a good morning, beautiful day" 

I blinked awake and looked to the front seat, looking back at my daddy that was looking in the rear view mirror, singing. He kept singing but looking back to the road. I smiled. 

"Daddy where are we?" I asked. 

"Almost to Florida. We will arrive at their house in about an hour." He said looking back at me briefly. "You slept awhile, my love. It is nearly 10."

I just gave him a look.. too early for math. 
"7 hours love." He chuckled. "why don't we get some food" 

I nod and stretch. My butt was numb and my hand was red where I had my head laid on it, so I could only imagine what my face looked like. 

"My butts numb" I mumbled, my voice scratchy from not talking. I grabbed my juice from beside me and took a drink and rubbed my eyes. Daddy pulled into a diner parking lot. 

"Did you go potty?" He asked looking back at me. I shook my head and he gave me a look.

"Yes" I blushed. He got in the back with me and grabbed a new one. It was an awkward change but better than do it in the diner. He pulled my pants up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you" 

"Don't mention it." He winked. "Let get something to eat, my darling." 

He held my hand walking in. 
"Two." He told the seater person. We were sat at a booth. 

"What would you like to drink?" The girl asked, obviously she found MY daddy attractive. Her body was facing him, and she was asking him the question not me. He didn't seem to notice. But I did. And now I was grumpy. 

"Just a pepsi for me." He looked at me, expecting me to answer. But I didn't. Because I was grumpy and she needed to walk away from my daddy. "Baby, drink?" 

"Milk."

"Chocolate or regular." She asked kinda annoyed. 

"Regular." Daddy answered for me. "Thank you." 

She walked away swaying her hips disgustingly. Daddy leaned over the table and moved the menu from my face. 
"She has nothing on you, my love." He winked at me. "For one, she has alllll the wrong parts for daddy. AND she chomped her gum way too loud. ANNND she had an attitude." 

I giggled as he spoke dramatically, then pouted when she was coming back. She set daddy's drink down first, then mine. 
"Thank you." Daddy said. "What would you like you eat, my love?" 

"Waffles." 

"We stopped serving breakfast at 10am." She said snobbily. I nodded and glanced at the menu. "Today." 

"Miss, you don't have to be rude. He is looking." My daddy stood up for me. "I will have the chicken sandwich, no tomatoes." 

"Chicken strips.. barbeque sauce." I said looking at her, suddenly feeling confident when daddy grabbed my hand. "Delivered by someone with less attitude and cleavage, please," I read her name tag. "Becky." 

She scoffed and walked off. 

"Damn," Daddy said leaning back in his seat, taking his hand away. "My baby's got balls." 

"nooo" I whined and leaned over the table to grab his hand again. "Mine." 

He chuckled and stood up, taking his hand away yet again... but sat next to me. 
"All yours, my love." He kissed my temple. "How'd you sleep, baby?" 

"I'm still tired." I said honestly. 

"You are always tired" He chuckled. "When we get to my parents house, you have timeout for 5 minutes."