Chapter Eight- Beach..

Chris' POV-

I had woken up early, just to get a few work things done before I spent the day with my family and James.

I looked at his sleeping figure, his almost naked body just covered from the thin sheets. His stomach pressed against the mattress, his arms folded under the pillow, pressing it more firmly against his precious face. One knee higher than the other.

I couldnt help but to take a picture and save it as my lock screen. The sun was hitting him perfectly through the glass windows and doors, and he just looked even more perfect than before.

I leave, not closing the door fully, and make my way downstairs.

"..Yes Trin. I did." I heard my father say.

"Then why are they still dirty?" My mom asked back. "One simply task, and you cant do that!"

"Love, I had some oatmeal this morning. Thats why there is a dirty bowl in there. I dont know whose sippy cup that is.."

Shit. James.

"That would be James'" i said walking in.

"Why does he have a sippy cup?"

"Mom. I have already mentioned that I am a dominant. He is my little. Dont tell him I told you. He wants to act big for you guys but he cant sleep without having juice. I forgot to wash it when I took it down once he fell asleep"

"Oh alrighty. Why are you up? It is only after 7am." My mom asked. "You should really get more sleep."

"I have a few emails to answer. I slept just enough, ma." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "James is still sleeping." I said before she could ask.

"He is so precious. Much better than Br-"

"Mom." I said before she could get his name out.

"Well havent you moved on, Chris? His name cant be a hush hush forever, ya know. Either it doesnt bother you or it does, boy." My dad said.

"It doesnt bother. It just makes me angry and I dont want to be angry around Jameson." I said softly. "I dont talk about the past. You shouldnt either."

"Does he even know his name?"

"No. And why should he?" I asked. "If he asks for a name, I will tell him. Im not hiding it. Im just not going to make him feel like I compare him to him. It isnt fair to James. I would like it if you respected that."

My mom nodded and my dad just sighed. I washed out the sippy cup and looked in the fridge. I grabbed the orange juice and filled it up.

"He wakes up crabby.. dont mention I told yall he was a little." I said walking away with the juice. I went back upstairs and set his juice on his night table.

He had rolled onto his back, making the covers leave the bed and his briefs show.

He was sprawled out in a cute way. I gently kissed his cheek, not to wake him and left again to do work.
**
"..yes. No issue here." I said on the phone with a client. "Just the bricks are different, cost is just the same. I am actually out of town at the moment, my guys can be out there tomorrow though."

We said out goodbyes and I put my work away. Just as James came down the stairs dragging his Polar bear and holding his sippy.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I smiled at him and opened my arms. He crawled on my lap and cuddled into me. "How did you sleep, my love?"

"Goods" he mumbled sleepily. My mom came in the living room and smiled.

"Good morning" she said. James blushed, but I just patted his bum comforting him.