Chapter Nine- Shopping..

YALL THERE IS A SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James' pov- 

I was being woken up by gentle kisses to my jaw.
"Wakey wakey my handsome baby boy" Daddy whispered in my ear. "It's time to get up." 

I whined and squirmed around on the bed before doing the whiny sob every little has perfected. 
"Noooo" 

Daddy put something against my mouth, and I instantly started sucking [ ;) ]. I love juice in the morning.. He checked my diaper and sure enough I did go. I was deep in little space last night and almost wet myself. Whoops. 

"We are gonna go shopping, and get you some clothes." He rubbed my tummy before getting up for my briefs. "Just a daddy, baby day." 

"No dee?" 

"No dee." He said softly. "Then my mom and dad invited some old family friends over for a small party. No more than 20 people." 

"Do I gotta be big?" 

"Have I ever made you be big before, love?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Then there is your answer. It is just dinner then we are doing a beach bonfire with some night swimming. And if you would like a sippy cup during dinner, you just have to ask, my love. If anyone has anything to say, they can take it up with me." 

He kissed my forehead and helped me change into big boy underwear. We have both agreed that the diapers are a stay at home thing. I don't feel comfortable wearing them in public. 

"What would you like to wear, my beautiful darling?" He asked me. I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. 

"Sleepy." 

"I know darling." He sighed. "It is already near 10 and I just don't wanna be late. You can go back to bed if you need to though darling. Your health is more important." 

I shook my head.
"No, it okay."

"I'm being serious, you can go back to bed. We can cuddle and I will put on a movie." He smiled. 

"Noo, I wanna go shopping with daddy." I said. 

He grabbed me my coral shorts with a black muscle tank. He dressed me, giving me kisses all over my face, making me giggle. 

"Go brush those teeth" He kissed my neck lightly. "Sweet as honey." 

I blushed and went in the bathroom. He stood behind me, his front on my back. He grabbed the brush and styled my hair. Rubbing himself on me the entire time. He smirked at me in the mirror. 

"Daddy stoppppp" I whined and pushed him back with my butt. He laid a good smack on it.. it was harder than his usual warning smacks. He hasn't had to punish me fully, just warning smacks. 

"Don't push daddy." He said sternly. I pouted, so he turned me around. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard, baby. I apologize." 

I stayed pouting, just for more attention because I am the BIGGEST brat. :) 

He grabbed my chin and kissed my pout away. I instantly melted. His warm touch trapped me against the cold marble. His rough, but gentle at the same time, hands lifted me onto the counter. 

His warm fingers roaming under my tanktop and onto my nipples. His tongue invaded my mouth and explored it, but not in a sloppy way. He was gentle and slow with the kiss. His hands were the only thing that was moving fast. 

My hands found their way in his hair. The silky strands running through them. A small moan escaped my mouth. 

I pulled away for air. His lips still finding their way around my neck. I glanced at us in the mirror. My lips were swollen and red. My shirt pushed up to my collar bone. We looked hot..