Chapter eighteen- Swimming..

Soooooooo there is a significant time skip here.. just because I dont want to have a long book with boring ass filers. So we are gonna do a shorter book with interesting content.

2 more chapter!!
***
Chris' pov- 2 years later--- Mid June--

"JAMESON LEE!" I yelled at him. Barney, Luc, Dee, Her boyfriend Nick, James, and myself rented a public pool to ourselves for a day.

"Yes daddy?" He turns and looks at me innocently.

I pointed in front of me, and he didnt hesitate to come.
"Stop running. Knowing you, you are gonna slip and fall." I said sternly. "Run again you are goin in time out."

He nodded and was antsy to get in.
"Verbal" i said.

"Yes daddy, I am sorry." He kissed my cheek before walked briskly back to Luciana.

I sighed and looked at my sister who was laughing at me.
"He will forever be a hassle." She smiled. "Get used to it."

"It has been 2 and a half years and honestly... i wouldnt want him any other way."

I watched him and Luciana splashing each other and giggled.

I canon balled right next to them.. James wasnt too happy.

"Daddy!"

I just chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Sorry, love. Didnt see you there."

"So now im invisible." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dont start that. I didnt say that" I untwisted his arms. "Dont be a butt."

"You dont be a butt."

I chuckled and kissed him. He climbed onto me and I floated on my back. Sometimes dipping my head under just to hear his angelic giggle.

"Chris!"

I got up, making sure not to let James fall off, and looked over at Dee.

"What?"

"Mom and dad got here!"

"Nana!" James instantly ran, as best he could in the water, toward to exit.

"Jameson Lee, you run on that pavement you are going for timeout!" I yelled after him.

He disregarded me. Mostly because whenever my mom was around she always talked me out of punishing him.

Not this time. Be strong, chris.

I walked out and saw my mom holding James' hand, my dad trotting behind her.

"Jameson!" I said sternly.

"What?"

"What did I specifically tell you NOT to do?"

"Run. But I wasnt running. I jogged." He said.

Smartass.

"We just got here." My mom said. "Lighten up."

"Sure. After his ten minute time out." I grabbed James' hand and took him to a bench, further away from everyone.

He cried and kicked his feet.

"Chris." My mom sighed.

"No. He wont learn without repercussions."

"Look at him."

He was crying and looking over at us, his hand in his mouth the other gripping onto the bench.

He looked so miserable.

"Mom. He needs a punishment."

"He is all alone over there. Im going to sit with-"