Chapter Eleven- Night with Dee..

James' POV-

"Do not let him wander." Daddy said to Dee.

"Chris, shut up." She rolled her eyes. "I know how to take care of my best friend."

"Do you?"

"Daddy, I will be okay." I kissed his cheek softly. We were about to leave his house. He grabbed my waist.

"Be good, baby. Stay with Dee." He kissed my cheek lovingly. "Call me if you need anything"

I hadnt really been away from daddy in the two months we had been together. Dee wanted me to stay the weekend with her, and I missed having sleepovers so, I said sure.

"Daddy I will be fine. It is just one night." I rolled my eyes at his worriedness.

"He needs to wear h-"

"His trainers to bed. I know. Bye Chris!"

Dee grabbed my hand and I waved a goodbye to daddy.

"So whats first?" I asked Dee, throwing my stuff in the backseat.

"Ice cream. Then," she smirked. "A night bar hopping."

"Daddy will-"

"Relax, love." She smiled over at me before driving toward her apartment. "Chris will take it up with me if he is mad."

"I cant get into bars though" i said softly.

"Glovebox." She said. I opened it and an ID was on top of the rest of the things in there.

"A fake ID?" I asked. "How did you get my picture?"

"Because. Now, you gotta look 21." She looked over at me when she parked in her driveway.

"Dee.. this is gonna get me pun-"

"Fucked." She smiled. "He is gonna be so angry he fucks you."

"Doubtful. My ass will heart but not from that." I said. "He is gonna beat my ass."

"Then fuck you."

"Dee!"

She just giggled and opened her door. I followed her.
***
"Dee! No!" I laughed and ate some of my ice cream. We were going through outfits.

She giggled.
"Minus the tube top. The dark black jeans will be fine." She laughed. She had some clothes at her house for me. "The black blazer, yes. Button down.. I am thinking Red?"

"Im going mature not vampire." I rolled my eyes. "Navy blue."

"Okay." She pulled them all out. "Dress. It is already 7."

I dressed quickly and looked in the mirror.
"Good?"

"Damn" she smiled. "Hair next"

She gelled my hair up and made it messy but..  mature.