Chapter Thirteen- Work Day

James' pov-

Daddy was at work.. stupid work. I hate his work.. he always got paperwork or phone calls.

I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.
"What do I want..?" I look in the fridge. I see a bowl, with a lid that has JAMES written on it.

I took it out and opened it. Inside was a fruit salad. I giggled.

Daddy was obsessed with fruit. Especially fruit salad. So I guess he made me some.

As I was eating it, my phone rang. Daddy?!?!

I grabbed it and... no. It was not my daddy, sadly.

"Hello" i answered.

"Jameson, how are you?" My moms soft voice spoke through the phone. "I miss you. How is Florida?"

"Good. Im okay. It is nice. Warm." I said. I havent talked to my mom in ages. My parents and I had a big fight a year or so back so we dont talk much.. just a simple Merry Christmas... or Happy Birthday was all.

"Anything new?"

"Other than my boyfriend, nope."

"Boyfriend?" She asked.

This is what the fight was about. Me being gay.

Flashback--

"Mom, you cant possibly be mad at me for that!" I yelled running down the stairs of our house in Maine, after her.

"I did not raise my boy up to be a queer." She said, her tone cutting through my heart like glass. "I wont have a fag in my house! God will punish you, Jameson."

"You think he wont punish you, ma!! You had me before marriage, thats a sin. You have tattoos, thats a sin! You have a piercing.. thats a sin!" I yelled, tears threatening to pour down my face. "So why is my sin worse, mom?!"

"I can get rid of my mistakes. Can you?" She asked.

"Diana." My father cut in. "Enough. That is still your son."

"Not anymore, Luis." She looked at me. "Get out of my house."

"Mom"
"Diana!"

"Now" she said before going off toward the backyard.

I looked at my dad.
"Dad.."

He just sighed.
"Ill pay for wherever you wanna go. All of it on me.. I will even pay the rent of your house"

I just ran upstairs.

End of Flashback

"Mom." I sighed. "Why are you calling?"

"I miss my boy."

"I thought I wasnt your son anymore." I stated, coldly.

"James.. must you bring up the past."

"Yes! Because I moved... no.. i was kicked out of my house! The only home I knew because my mother couldnt understand that girls arent my cup of tea." I said. "So yes. Im a little angry."

"Come up here. You and your...partner."

"Ill talk to HIM. I will call you back." I hung up without another word.

I just wanted daddy now. So I called him. And he didnt answer.
"Im your world... what else could you be doing?"

I call him again and it doesnt even ring twice before his voicemail goes off.
"Excuse me." I roll my eyes. "Stupid butt face."