Last Chapter- Twenty

James' pov-

There he was in all his sex god like glory. I was a lucky, lucky man. Even though luck isnt real... it sure seemed to be.

His dad walked me down the aisle. My own parents never contacting me, even though I sent them an invitation.

Chris covered his mouth as he let the tears slip out.. i follow doing the same.

Paul kissed my cheek before sitting down as I now stood in front of my love.

"Before we start... does anyone object? Say now or forever hold your peace."

Nobody stood up.

"Please join hands"

And we did. I was lost in his words. Hanging off every one of them... until I heard him say, "I do."

I repeated what he had said back with a small, shy, "I do "

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mr. Hayden!"

Rice was thrown at us as we walked out. We had to line up for pictures.

"The grooms in the middle, girls with James, guys with Chris." The photographer said.

We lined up. After what felt like a thousand pictures later, it was reception time.

Dee stood up and tapped her glass with her spoon... when that didnt work, she yelled "shut the hell up"

That worked quite well.

"Id like to give a speech." She looked at us, and smiled. "James. When I met you, I just knew I had to corrupt you."

This earned a loud chuckle from everyone.

"Your innocence was outstanding. And your willingness to forgive and forget no matter who did what." She smiled at me. "Chris.. when I was adopted I hated you. But as i grew up... i realized just how lucky I am to have someone like you as my brother.

"Now onto embarrassing stories"

We spent the next 30 minutes laughing... crying... smiling to no means end. I was beyond happy.

I looked at Chris, who was already looking at me.
I mouthed 'I love you'. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I love you too."
***
Saying goodbye was hard. I knew I would see them in a few weeks time but I felt like I was leaving behind past me.. and that was sad.

Of course I loved me, now. But past me was great too.

"Are you excited?" Chris asked as he kissed my neck gently.

"More than I have been in awhile." I smiled at him. He kissed me softly. "I love you."

"I love you too" he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

The airplane ride was nerve wracking... but smooth mostly.

Our honeymoon was amazing... long. I got a tan. Chris got hotter if that was possible.

My life was where I wanted it to be. With Chris..

I never thought that I would find the love of my life... but surely I was wrong.

Those who say God hates gays... has to be wrong. Because he gave me my chris. He gave me the one thing that keeps me from falling apart.

"Babe!" Chris yelled for me.

I lifted up my sunglasses and watched him come from the ocean. Godly...

"Daddy!" I mocked.

"Come swim" he pleaded. I shook my head and put my sunglasses back over my eyes. "Please?"

"Im tanning"

"You tan better in water." He bargained. "Why wont you? Our honeymoon wont last forever."

"Sharks" i whined.

"Ill protect you. Just like always, my love." He kissed my forehead.

"Fine."

Swimming with him was an adventure. He would dive under and scare me.. tickling my feet. All of the sudden grabbing my sides and screaming, "gaa"

I pouted a lot. He would kiss it away.
"I love you"

"I love you" i pecked his lips then laid my head on his chest, watching the sun go down.

"Thank you"

"For?" I asked.

"Loving me."

I chuckled and then we stood in comfortable silence.

My happy ending come true.
-----
it is short.

I wanted to leave the ending for your imagination. And leave it open to whatever you want to happy, with some detail to fill it in. Ya know?

Im sorry it sucks... im not good at ending really.

Thank you all for support and voting and reading.. and just being here.

My new book will be out this weekend!

Love you all!!!!! <3