Introduction~

Hiya there~My name's Y/N L/N.I'm 22 years old,it's currently the year 1933.I've just acoomplished my dream...I have became the first female mob boss ever.I couldn't do it alone,I had the help of my 12 best friends,and I didn't actually get help from him but.He's the biggest Mob Boss around here,his name is Benicio Drew!He is my idle,he's the person who drove me to become who I am now.I never really met him in person before though,maybe I will someday.

But back to the small talk,I'm gonna tell you about my first ever heist and then I'm gonna tell you whats going on from the present time,okay?Okay!It took 5 months of planning and training for the big heist,we were planning on stealing the biggest diamond from the palace and we were determined to do it.But unlike Benicio we didnt have very much money to buy the equipment needed.So we worked with what we had,none of us had guns sadly.Most Mob Boss's had guns big or small they had them,but we were just starting out so I didnt expect much of us.

Once we had enough information on the palace and we had done our fair share of planning and training we were setting off towards the palace.We had to be quick and quiet about what we were doing,and we weren't going to kill anybody unless we needed to.But that's only because we don't have any weapons and we don't wan't to alarm the gaurds around the place.After a few minutes of roaming the halls looking for the Prize diamond,we finally found it.It was sitting on display in a giant container,it had loads of locks on it.But that didn't stop us from getting that diamond,I called my friend Alex over.

He specialized in lock picking and craking codes,it took Alex about 2 minutes to pick the lock on on the container holding the diamond.Once we had the diamond we quickly but quietly got out of the palace,going unnoticed by any of the guards.As we ran outside to our escape van we were so excited,as we got in the van and as Richard drove off,the rest of us started to admire the diamond.I was so proud of the group,I had started to smile uncontrollably.

As we got back to our hideout we had put the diamond on display,I backed up to admire the diamond."I'm proud of you guys."I said as I continued to look at the diamond"Were all glad we could be apart of your team Y/N." "I think we should celebrate." Richard said as he put an around hour shoulder. "Why Not?!" You said excitedly.

"I'm gonna go and change into something comfortable" As you walked out of the room you started to wonder about what you were going to wear."Hmm,I hate dresses and I hate skirts...so lets see what's in my closet." Aha!Perfect." You had chosen to wear a white dress shirt along with a tie and suspenders,and then finally you put on some place pants.You tucked your shirt into your pants,you went into the bathroom and put a touch of Red lipstick on and a little bit of mascara on.

You walked out of your room."There's our little rebel"Charles,our mission planner said.You chuckled at the nickname he gave you."So,where are we going?"You asked "Well,there's this place called "Moon Man's Bar"not to far from here" "Well,what are we waiting for?"

As the crew walked to Moon Mans Bar you talked with them about the big heist.You couldn't stop thinking about Benicio for some reason.You knew without his inspiration you wouldn't have accomplished everything you've just done."Hey!Y/N!!Are you day dreaming about Benicio again!" Alex called out jockingly "Um..I...Oh Shut Up Alex!"You had a visible blush on your face while Alex was laughing his butt off.

"And Yes I was daydreaming about him Alex,If it wasnt for him motivating me we wouldn't be here right now!"You said with confidence but still blushing."Okay,Y/N you win this one but when you get drunk in getting you back~" "You wish pal" Everybody started to laugh at the random conversation Alex and yourself were having.

😈Time Skip😈

After 10 minutes of walking you guys finally arrived at the bar"Ah~Its time for me to get "Happy".Everybody had split up in different parts of the bar,your first stop was at the front table where the bartender gave drinks.I'd like a F/D(Favorite Drink)sir."Coming right up"the bartender happily said."Ah~after 5 months of planning we finally got the diamond.You said to yourself not knowing someone heard you "Wow!5 months that's a lot for someone to pull a heist,don't you think toots~

As the bartender set your drink down infront of you,you slowly turned your head towards the source of the voice.Your eyes widened you couldn't believe who it was....

Hoped You liked the first part of a long story.....I will try to update soon....It might even have a little bit of lemon in it😜