Lost Property And Forgivness

"The bridge is just across from it toots!"  Benicio said as he started to go full speed towards the ramp, I looked behind me to see Alex with a small smile on his face was he enjoying this!?

I asked myself as we neared the ramp getting closer and closer with ever thought I had. "Hold on toots, it might get bumping when we land!" I did exactly what Benicio said and held onto the sides of the side car for dear life, we had made our way up the ramp and were now soaring through the air. I closed my eyes waiting for the hard impact, it all felt like slow motion. Until we finally landed on the bridge i opened my eyes and looked at Benicio. "I never want to do that again!" I said as Alex and Richard had also landed on the bridge. "Um, Benicio were in a sticky situation right now!" Alex said as he looked around, I looked up and saw a ton of cop cars swarming us. "Where dead." I said as I looked at Benicio and then back at the swarm of cars.

"No were not....I've got a few tricks up my sleeve!"
_______________________________________________________________

(Y/N's POV)

"What do you mean you've got a few tricks up your sleeve!?" I asked him worried about what he was planning. "Just in time!" Benicio said as he was looking up, I followed his train of eye sight to see a helicopter coming our way. "Benicio how's it gonna land if we've got all these cops surrounding us!?" I asked him he looked at me and sighed. "Y/N this is the time for you to prove yourself to me, I'm gonna see if I can find any place for it to land so we can get on it." Benicio said as he looked up at the helicopter a man dropped two small handguns down to Benicio, he gave one to me and threw the other one over to Richard. "Shoot anything that gets too close to us and Alex just follow my lead!!" He yelled out as he started to look for any opening so they could get passed these cops.

"And what if they return the fire?!" I asked him as he continued to look around for an opening. "If they do I'll try to dodge the bullets!" I sighed and looked at Benicio while I got the gun ready to fire. "Keyword 'try'." I said as Benicio started to rev the engine of the motorcycle, Alex did the same. "Get ready Alex!" Benicio yelled out as he continued to look forward, he must've found a place that we could get through. I turned around in the side car so my body was facing the cops that were behind us, I looker over to Richard and motioned him to do the same. "Are you ready toots?" Benicio said with a small smile on his face, i nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready." I said as Benicio unexpectedly charged towards the opening I was slightly jolted to the front as he did so.

"Get ready everyone!!" Benicio yelled out, i was getting nervous by the second. What if I don't do good enough? What if I mess up!? I kept asking myself the thoughts clouding my mind. "Toots are ya alright!?" Benicio asked me while he looked at me out of the corner of his eye. "I'm fine!" I said as i held my gun up. "Get'cher head in the game then!" Benicio said as he zoomed through the open gap knocking one of the policemen down that were standing outside the car, I watched as Alex made it through the gap he stayed close beside Benicio so Richard and I could have a clear shot. "Show me what'cha got toots!" Benicio said as I watched the police cars back away from the small barricade and quickly made their pursuit trying to catch us. I noticed my breaths started to get faster and started to get shaky.

"Everything's gonna be fine." I whispered to myself as I started to concentrate on the ongoing situation. I looked up noticing two cars getting really close to us, I held my gun up and started shooting at it, Richard had did the same thing with the other car. I aimed towards the tire, missing it twice because of Benicio swirving trying to get passed any obstacles that were in front of him. "Hey Benicio your gonna have to keep this thing as straight as possible if you want me to get a clear shot!" I said to him as I tried to steady the gun in my hand. "Alright!" He said as he had began to steady the vehicle as much as he could. I took a deep breath and started to point my gun towards the car again. "Let's make this count." I whispered to myself as I shot at the car's tire, my expression turned into utter disbelief as I saw the bullet pierce the tire causing it to spin out of control and run into the other car and crashing into the bridge.