Loud Cries In The Pouring Rain

(Benicio's POV)
It's been days now since Y/N said were gonna take a little "Vacation" and leave Toon town, I don't exactly know where I am but I'm pretty sure my mob was looking for me by now. There gonna find me soon, and I just have a feeling a huge fights gonna break out and I don't want Y/N to get hurt in the middle of it. But she doesn't trust me anymore and her crew won't let me anywhere near her, its not like I can get out of here anyway. Im tied to a chair beside this idiot Vinny...if it weren't for him we wouldn't be in this mess. I was quickly brought out of my thoughts as i heard Vinny speak to me. "I know your thinking about Y/N Benicio." Vinny said to me. "Be quiet Vinny....I don't wanna hear anything you've got to say." I said as I hung my head low. "Oh really? How about like where you are?" I tried to ignore Vinny but he kept on talking.

"Well if ya didn't know....were here in the basement of a mansion with one of Y/N's childhood friend, he's a mob boss to...he's gotta pretty big faction at that, they're just like ruthless killers." Vinny said as my head shot up as he was giving me all of this information. "So that's who she was talking about."  I mumbled to myself, buy Vinny heard me. "Yup! That's exactly who she was talking about a few days ago, his name is F/N!"(Friends Name).I started to get irritated with Vinny "Would you shut up!!?" I yelled at Vinny "I just wanted to help." Vinny said casually. "D-dont you think you've done e-enough?" I asked Vinny while thinking about all the things he's caused over the passed few days. "Oh Benicio....I'm just getting started.....

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting outside under a tree thinking about the first time I met Benicio and up until the day he took everything from me, I remember it all clearly.
We were on our way to Moon Mans bar, I sat down and ordered a drink. I still do think that night was the best night of my life, I don't know how I can still say that now though. Maybe all of it was meant to happen, but that doesn't matter to me right now. "Who knew becoming a mob boss would come with all these troubles." I said to myself "Well...aren't you glad you became one?" I heard someone ask, I looked to the direction of the voice to see Alex "Oh hey...Alex." I said to him smiling half-heartedly "Are you alright Y/N? I looked at Alex and shook my head. "N-Not really Alex. I told him nervously "Well, what's wrong?"

I hesitated to tell him but if I didn't I would regret it later on "I just have too much stuff on my mind Alex." Alex looked at me and sighed "Does it have to do with Benicio?" I nodded my head "Him and everything else that's been happening, I just don't understand why Vinny would do something like this. And I dont understand why Benicio believed him!" I said getting mad remembering Benicio's actions "I don't know what to say Y/N." I looked at Alex and smiled "I-Its okay I just needed to get that out of my system." Alex sat down beside me and leaned against the tree. "I think I just really need to rest for awhile Alex." I said while smiling. "I think we all need some time to rest." Alex said smiling too. "Ah, that really does sound nice." I said thinking about a few days of rest.

"I think I'm gonna go head inside Alex." I said getting up and brushing myself off from sitting on the ground. "Alright, I'm gonna stay out here for awhile if you don't mind." Alex said while closing his eyes and relaxing. "Don't mind at all, I'm gonna go inside and see what the others are doing." Alex nodded his head. I walked inside I didn't see anyone around. "Richard?...Charles?.....Anyone?" I said hoping someone would come out. After a few moments Richard came running out of nowhere. "Where have you been Richard?" Richard laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. "I've been looking for something to eat." I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I did actually." Richard said while giggling like a small child. "Was it cookies?" I asked him trying not to laugh, he nodded his head quickly.

"I knew it." I said smiling softly. "I think I'd like some cookies right now too Richard." He smiled brightly and told me to follow him.

(Benicio's POV)