The War

Ch. 288
Beezelbub came towards the duo standing proud and confident as he regenerated into a much stronger being. He looked down on Mo-Ri Jin as his figure stood tall, towering over them. Iris had disappeared using her amazing speed, but just before she can go, Beezelbub had grabbed onto her ankle. His grip did not last on her, since his hand was soon cut off from his arm. Mo-Ri punched him onto his right purple cheek, but soon got stabbed in his abdomen as a counteract. Unfortunately for Beezelbub, this did not do much damage, as he was given Yeoui and got crushed by it as it expanded. As soon as he was defeated, Iris went to take care of Michael the Archangel. She flew to him with her scythe ready for a mighty swing. He blocked her with one of his many giant swords, and targeted one at Mo-Ri. Iris got to Mo-Ri and time and used her scythe to block the sword, causing it (scythe) to shatter. Michael was getting irritated by her increase in strength.
Iris: My battle suit is not strong enough to deal with him.
She raised Salmgwa Jug-Eum towards the sky and recited;
Iris: Yoso: Gong-Gi!
A tornado formed around Iris as she changed into her Air Suit. It was a sleeveless long coat with a hood, held close by 3 small chains and the bottom of the coat was arrow shaped with the air triangle symbol on both ends, with the left side being a dark gray-ish blue, as the other side was navy blue and had a swirling clouds design on it. She had on thigh length black socks with dark blue knee high combat boots that passed her kneecaps. Under the coat was a body suit, where the stomach was exposed and held a belt that connected to belt straps on her thighs. Her left arm had a white lightning strike design to it with the purple sapphire stone etched in, and her right arm had an arm guard and a silver band on her bicep (photo above title). Mo-Ri couldn't help but turn red to her outfit but shook his head to concentrate on defeating the remaining.

Mo-Ri was losing stamina as he couldn't take on Uriel, Garuda and Michael. Iris went forward and went towards Uriel and threw a punch at her face. Uriel went flying all the way to North America crashing into a mountain side. Blood spew from inside her mouth. Garuda had appeared behind Iris, his sharp bird claws ready to stab her from the back.
Iris: Salmgwa Sapphire- Gemini!
Two identical big fans with an arc length of 25 cm with the signs of the Gemini on the base, appeared in her grasp. She swung them in Garuda's direction, cutting his body, and neck with the highly pressurized winds emitted from the weapons. Garuda chocked out as blood sprayed from the wounds. Michael launched several swords at Iris, stabbing her to the ground. Mo-Ri looked in shock as he screamed her name.
Mo-Ri: IRIS!
Iris smiled and a small laugh escaped her lips, leaving  Mo-Ri and Micheal stunned. She slowly rose up from her lying positon only to easily pass through the blades. Her body was the consistency of air, which is actually nothing. She was immune to physical attacks, as they would easily pass through her. She flew to Michael and did an over head kick, sending him crashing towards his blades, shattering them and creating a crater, where his mangled body now laid. Unfortunately those attacks did not do anything as all three regenerated into their second phase bodies. One of Odin's maids took Iris by surprise and held her in a chokehold using the inside of her elbow, while 2 others held her down to the ground. Iris watched helplessly as Mo-Ri was being attacked by Uriel, Garuda and Michael all at once. Their Jaecheondaeseong skill launched at him while Mo-Ri tried to summon the three godly weapons: the gourd, Yeoui, and Guendoowun.
3 maids: Now watch as your precious King dies before your eyes!
The only thing visible was various Yeoui spring from the ground, in which they soon crumbled as an explosion erupted from the inside. There in the center was the three angels unharmed and Mo-Ri which floated there stabbed with several weapons in his chest and abdomen. Iris looked with wide eyes, her body felt limp as she just stayed held up by Odin, her face not visible due to the shadow produced by her hood. Uriel went to go grab Yeoui in its skinny form, and easily lifted it.
Uriel: Isn't it suppose to weigh like 1,700,000 pounds or 80,000,000 tons!?  It's not even heavy!
Iris: Oh so predictable Uriel. You're so gullible...
Uriel: What?
The Yeoui she had in her hand cracked as Mo-Ri appeared. He handed Uriel the real Yeoui and it ripped her arms off. The maids were so preoccupied that he didn't notice Iris' disappearance from his arms. In fact, he didn't even realize the disappearance of his arms.
Odin: You Bitch!

Throwing Odin's arms in a random direction, Iris lifted her left arm towards the sky producing one of the biggest lightning clouds, even one Zeus couldn't conjure, floated above them. The sound of thunder crackled loudly as it taunted the gods. A smirk rises on her face as she said slowly,
Iris: Okuella. Strike.
One of he biggest lightning bolts in history had stuck the Sky Castle; explosions going off in various places.
Iris: Strike. Strike again. Again. Again!
Several lightning bolts targeted  the Sky Castle as it started to fall from the sky, collapsing on its way down. Garuda attacked Mo-ri occupying him as Beezelbub stabbed Iris with his hand.
Beezelbub: Did you forget about my regeneration powers!?
Iris: No. But you have seem to have forgotten something.
Iris teleported onto Beezelbub's head as he stood there frozen. She had bind him with pressurized wind walls to prevent him from moving.
Beezelbub: What!? Why can't I move!?
She transformed back into her original battle suit, and Salmgwa Jug-Eum appeared in her hand. The cold blade of her so precious scythe closely skinned Beezelbub's skin.
Iris: You seem to have forgotten that physical attacks do not affect me when I'm in my Air suit.
She added pressure to his neck as a small incision was made.
Iris: Any last words?
He slowly looked up at her black and white eyes, as they looked down on him. A maniacal smile spread on his face, laughing heartedly.
Beezelbub: You can't kill me! I'll just regenerate and torture you for eternit-!
Iris: Unfortunately for you, that is gonna be impossible.
His eyes widened as his blood ran cold.
Iris: This scythe has been specially created to eliminate people like you, at the least. This, is the first and last gift my mother gave me. The blade can kill anyone of higher power than Satan himself. That includes you.
Beezelbub started to thrash around, yet that proved to be useless since he couldn't even move a single limb.
Beezelbub: No. No! I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED BY SOMEONE LESS THAN ME!
He stopped screaming once he head a small laugh from the girl that stood on his head and shoulder.
Iris: That's where you have mistaken Beezelbub. I was always of higher power than you since the very beginning.
Iris had her hand at the trigger, as the top of her blade handle lifter up revealing a gun barrel.
Iris: Goodbye.
She pulled the trigger as the pressure exiting the gun barrel lead the blade of the scythe to do a clean cut through Beezelbub's neck. She flipped off from his shoulder and landed on one knee, as his body collapsed onto the floor and disintegrated into dust. Uriel, Michael and Garuda all got defeated by Mubong Park as he delivers the finishing blow. Mo-Ri looked at the sky as the Sky castle and other angel henchman fell from the sky.

Mo-Ri: This is a funeral service for all of you.

Iris: Now finally. All there is left is you father.

Satan gave a smile of pure craziness and laughed maniacally...