Betrayal

Mujin Park stabs Jin Tae Jin in the chest with his right hand, his cross charm in the other. Blood spilled from the wound as Jin tried are to stop the bleeding. Mo-ri tried to react but was held in place by the Holy Grail. Iris' eyes sprung open as she heard her king scream. Unfortunately she couldn't reach him since she was out of range after he had accidentally dropped her when his grandfather got stabbed. Mujin Park held her by the neck, knowing her body was too weak. The charm in his hand gave him the advantage in her current state.
Iris: STOP! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?
She starts to scratch the flesh of his arm trying to escape his grasp, but she was simply to weak to move.
Mujin Park: I just needed your powers to defeat NOX! And Jin Tae Jin. I've waited 17 years to get my revenge on you.
We were nothing more than pawns.... Everyone who had borrowed power including the bishops, Il-Pyo, all except the judges were held to the ground due to the Holy Grail absorbing their power slowly. Jin Tae Jin attacked Mujin with the impressive ability to move.
Jin Tae Jin: Why are you doing this? Why are you attacking my grandson!?
A maniacal smile lifted on Mujin's face.
Mujin Park: IT'S NOW THE AGE OF THE HUMANS! YOU GODS HAVE NO PLACE HERE!

With an egotistical smile Jin tried to retaliate as much as possible.
Jin Tae Jin: Why are you blaming me for being such a weakling?
Mujin Park: If I don't have enough power.... I will even give my life!
His (Jin Tae Jin) wound has gotten bigger and Mujin lost his arm. Iris watched with tears in her eyes as Jin Tae Jin was slowly stumbling to the ground while Mujin Park had the biggest smile he could ever show was on his face.
Mujin Park: I did it! Now it's your turn Jaecheondaeseong!
Iris: NO! PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS!
Mo-ri was slowly disappearing into the Holy Grail. Iris launched into the range of the Holy Grail's power and hugged Mo-ri as closely and tightly as possible. She's afraid of him disappearing again. She looked up to Jin Tae Jin getting into a kicking stance. Tears slowly slipping from her eyes as she closed them. With all her might she screamed loudly.
Iris: JIN TAE JIN! I PROMISE TO LOOK AFTER MO-RI TILL I DIE! I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU STAYED BY HIS SIDE IN MY PLACE!
Iris opened her eyes to look as a small smile came upon the old man's feature. The young female god started to sob loudly.
Iris: THANK YOU GRANDFATHER IN LAW.... FOR BEING HIS FAMILY!!!
Jin Tae Jin's eyes widened at the girl who held his grandson. Grandfather in law...? His smile widened so much as he looked at them together in his final moments.
Jin Tae Jin: You better hold your promise dear.

He threw his kick and all that was heard are his final words:
Jin Tae Jin: And Mo-ri.... please.... stay alive.
A huge ball of energy emerged and all that Iris could see was white and Mo-ri screaming in agony, till all went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What felt like moments later, Iris woke up back in the Sage realm... all by herself. Her dress was ripped and dirty. Her face was smudged in dirt and a couple of big scars on her arms and abdomen. No one was around her. Her scythe was even gone. Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks as she screamed as loud as possible. Sobs escaped her mouth at the loss of her King's presence. She lost him again... The monkey warriors stumbled upon her way being as she seemed helpless. They sat around her and tried to console her but all they could do was watch as their queen had lost their king a second time. One monkey, probably the youngest noticed dark veins climbing up her arm as her right black eye started to glow. He alerted the other monkeys which also alerted Iris. Iris removed her hands from her face and looked in horror on what was happening to her, till she noticed the ring that was still around her finger. She slowly calmed down and the veins disappeared. The glow in her black eye stopped as she stayed quiet. Iris clenched her fist.
Iris: He's alive. In the human realm... with that monster.

She looked toward her faithful subjects. Feeling horrible, she bowed her head to them. Shock covered all their faces. The queen, the god of gods had bowed her head to them.
Iris: I'm sorry. I couldn't bring back our King. But it does not mean I am not going to keep trying till I succeed.
She got up and looked at the horizon before her. The sun giving a glow to her eyes. Her fellow subjects stood up proud and determined as well. Taking a stone from her belt, she threw it into the Earth of the planet as her mountain fortress emerged.
Iris: How long has it been since I entered the Sage realm.
Iris looked towards the young monkey. With a brave voice he gave her the answer.
Monkey: Exactly one month.
Iris: I will need to rest for a good year. So I will lock myself in the fortress. Set a timer young one, because the moment a year has passed, we're gonna go through years and years of training to the fullest.
Monkey warriors: YES MA'AM!
With that Iris locked herself in the fortress.

Step one has begun...