Conclusion

Iris lays on the ground, being piled by the other maid costumed female warriors under Odin's command. Satan only seemed to have interest in Mo-ri. He has been wanting to go against him and prove that he's more powerful. Outside of the Earth's atmosphere and next to the sun, there stood 2 of the most powerful beings in the whole 3 realms fighting amongst each other. Iris watched as millions of copies of Satan mixed in with the stars covering the universe and only one Mo-ri. Her eyes widened as her father got into his second phase sending chills down her spine. Looking at the cracked ground, Iris is trying to think of how to escape their grip and it hits her. The ground.... She holds tightly her scythe as the ground below them shakes vigorously. Even Odin, Jin Tae Jin and Na Bong-Chim can feel the tremors vibrate below them, and they are a kilometre away from Iris.

Iris: Earthquake 6.0
The cracks on the earth became wider as the tremors grow bigger. The maids lose their balance as they fall into the crevice in the ground, along with Iris herself. Her white suit transforms to her Earth suit accompanied by a large green cloak/hood, with a spall area where her hair can pass through, some knee high boots with a wood stake/kneecap protector, dark green ants with slight rips, a corset like jacket with a bandage designed sleeve on the right, the other arm with a fishnet sleeve, finally with belt straps on her upper half.
Iris: Salmgwa: Malachite: Eve Jigum!
Salmgwa jug-eum had morphed into a meter long bow as Iris shot one of her
Vine arrows, latching onto a dead, but steady tree that laid next to the crevice. The moment she leaped herself out, the giant crack in the Earth closed, swallowing Odin's maids. She made her way towards Jin Tae Jin and Na Bong-Chim as they seem in worse shape then Odin covered in bruises as both are missing one arm. The demon sees the goddess through his monocle, blood dripping from the side of his face.
Odin: It's nice for you to join us Queen Iris.
Iris: You motherfu-!
Iris' muscles suddenly felt so weak, her body heavy. Her vision slowly started to blur but focus back right after. She used her bow as support to stay standing.
Odin: Well, well. Seems that you haven't received all your powers back after your 17 year-long nap I see.

He was right. Iris had only woken up just a couple hours ago. Of course her powers had not returned to full strength, especially since she has been pushing herself by the minute dealing with the demons and gods of the 3 realms. A enormous crash and explosion rang through the air as one of the mountains left standing has just been destroyed, crumbling down to a pile of boulders and rocks. Her mind started to race thinking f what could've happened to Mo-ri. He is strong, but her father is just as powerful as he, trying to prove himself against the Monkey King.
Odin: Looks like Satan is having a grand time. Your king will soon be nothing but a pool of blood.
Then, like a lighting strike if her her. Mo-ri's suit has vanished. A small smile tugged on her lips as she regained her posture. The hood of her cloak covers her eyes as her bow transforms a second time.
Iris: Haven't I told you all not to underestimate Mo-ri? I also told you all not... To. Underestimate. ME . EITHER!
The once tree- root bow had morphed into a huge 7 feet long, bronze, metal hammer, as Iris swung at Odin causing him to fly up into the blue sky.
Iris: Salmgwa: Malachite - Adam Jigum.
The elders who's were once fighting Odin starred in awe at this young girl before them have such an easy time defeat the blood red coloured demon (It honestly made them feel weak in comparison to her). Odin floated above them, the left half of his body looking like a pulp as he laughs maniacally.
Odin: DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOULD KILL ME!? YOU FOOLISH GIRL!
Suddenly a shadow appears above him and his eyes widen at the sight. There she was, Iris, ready for a second strike as green energy flowed around her weapon. Appearing inches away from his face she says calmly.
Iris: Die.
With as much strength as she could, she swings her hammer downward, sending Odin falling at the speed of sound, until.
Iris: Stalagmite field.

The demon's body crashes harshly against the hundreds of sharp edged stalagmites on the ground, about 20 of them piercing his body. Of course, Iris knew this wasn't enough to kill him, but enough to paralyze him. Mo-ri on the the hand, had Satan quivering before him with his white angel soldiers behind ready to fight Mo-ri. Although the demon did not want help from creatures of weaker status. At their final attack, Mo-ri defeated Satan with a simple Taekwondo move: 'A dead-on kick'. Iris took Odin to where Mo-ri and Satan now stand with Odin between Satan and Mo-ri and herself behind her father. Going back to her normal battle suit, she points the blade of her scythe at her father's back as the words slowly exit Odin's mouth.

Odin: We have been completely defeated. From this moment, you are the kid of the heavens, the supreme God, Jaecheondaesong.

Satan and Odin has oathed themselves to Mo-ri and Daewi as the Kings of the realms (Daewi as the King of Humans). Satan got up and looked at Iris, analyzing her. His red eyes looked at her monotone eyes, especially her white eye.
Satan: I see that you got your mother's eye at least. She was a good woman.
Iris: And you killed her mercilessly.
His eyes widened one hundredth of a centimetre, while Iris kept a cold stare.
Iris: Anyway she's already gone. It's like we can do anything about it, but I did pledge something to her before her death.
This time her father's eyes widening was actually visible. His mouth opened and closed kind of like a fish.
Satan: What are you talking about?
Iris: It was like you said. She's a good woman. She was so good that she believed that you would change your ways one day. Whether it be in a day or a millennia. So I vowed not to kill you to see that thought become a reality. You should be grateful to have met such an amazing woman.
A moment of silence surrounded the two and a small smile came onto Satan's face.
Satan: Heh. Too bad I can't do anything to pay her back for that promise. I already pledged to so many people, I already lost track.
He looked at Iris, as she gave him a small snicker to her father's remark.
Satan: What are you laughing about?
Iris: You already pledged to me a long time ago. All the gods and demons from all the realms did. Including Odin.

This statement caught Mo-ri's attention fairly quickly.
Mo-ri: When did they do that?
Iris: When they created me. I am the embodiment of a fraction of all their power and was birthed by a goddess, my mother. The moment I was born, they pledged their surveillance and other things that I cannot say by writing a contract with all their names on it.
Odin: That's not right. When you betrayed us, the contract should've have been cancelled.
Iris: Well, you were so busy trying to eliminate me, that you forgot to cancel the contract, so now I wield most of the power from every one of the gods of the realms. And those that have died in battle today, I wield their full power.
Satan, Odin, Mo-ri, Daewi, Mujin Park and the others present all looked shock. How could the gods give all this power to one person!?
Mo-ri: So that means you're....

Iris: Yes. I AM the Supreme God.