nine

after debating with her sister as to why she should be allowed to kill him on the second day of school (and losing that debate), she trudged into class and immediately slammed her head onto the table, as if that would help with anything.

and it only gave her a headache. smart move!

but anyway, the points her sister raised during their debate yesterday were pretty good. clearly, she was not the brightest sister in the family.

" idiot, instead of killing him on your second day of school and causing everyone to suspect you, why don't you just have fun with him before killing him off like what i'm going to do? "

" have fun? with a dickhead like that? shut up! "

she sighed, rolled her eyes and continued. " think about it. i know he was annoying you on the first day of school already by continuously drawing on your arm, but how about having him so wrapped around your finger that when you kill him, he'll glow even brighter because he'll feel betrayed? stronger emotions, babe. that's what we learnt. "

" oh. oh. "

" this is why you're the densest one out of us five, silly. that's why the rest of us are being nice to them at first, they'll never expect this to be masked underneath the layer of kindness we show. "

they smirked, and they didn't even have to say a word to know what each other were thinking.

kill them with kindness, right?