twenty four

after the awkward silence from finding out that taehyung and seokjin were actually brothers, irene tried to ease the atmosphere by suggesting that they should all go out for dinner together.

initially, they weren't too keen about the idea simply because of the amount of money that was left in their wallets, but it didn't matter anyway. joy used her powers to control jin into agreeing to pay for their meal, and taehyung was too dazed to say anything.

all thanks to irene. after all, red was her favourite poison. it was why she was never seen in any other lip colour.

and although she definitely didn't go all out earlier, plus neither did she plan to, their kissing definitely went a little overboard than she had expected.

thus, explaining why taehyung was in a slight daze. the classic - irene could poison with a kiss.
and she loved every bit of it.

after all, the thrill she had from both kissing and killing at the same time was unmatchable to anything else.

-

a/n

promo time : hold me tight was completed recently with some behind the scenes published on my my my as well hehe i seriously loved writing it and i hope everyone who read it enjoyed it too!!

i also have a wenga oneshot chapter up in a separate book. yes, you're welcome! 😊

really love how everyone keeps telling me how much they love with kindness and the plot, thank you for all your kind words & as you can see from the lack of regular updates that this book truly isn't easy for me to write at all!!! still, thank you for continuing to read this & making me feel less insecure abt my writing & i'll try my best to put out whatever i can!!!although idk where i'm gg w this HAHAHAH OOPS ok i'll stop ranting now

lots of love,
jane ❤️