thirty six

a confused jimin called out to yoongi in the hallway, and yoongi turned around.

" good morning jimin! yes? "

" what are you doing right now? "

" i'm heading to the pavillion right now, what else could i be doing with wendy? "

" wendy? where is she? "

yoongi furrowed his brows. " what do you mean where is she? she's here, right next to me and right in front of you, jimin? "

" but i don't see her at all, and i'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong with me. in fact, something's wrong with wendy, her behaviour is off. "

from jimin's perspective, yoongi was looking back and forth between jimin and an empty space next to himself, seeming extremely puzzled.

before anything else happened, seulgi interrupted the two males when she stepped in between them while making a phone call.

" irene unnie? yes, something cropped up. we'll have to commence the operation immediately. it's really sudden, but could you please let joy and yeri know too? i'm with wendy right now, and we're both with our targets. "

there was a short pause, and both jimin and yoongi simply stared at each other blankly, oblivious to what the girls had planned for them.

" targets? what does she even mean? "

" okay, i'll call you again when we're done. oh, and get namjoon and hoseok to go to the security room please. thanks! "

finally hanging up, seulgi spoke. " let's head to somewhere else to talk about this. "

-

a/n

one of my google searches as i'm writing is this.

maybe it is for my chemistry class! maybe it is not! :-) the long awaited ending is finally arriving but with this good news comes bad news too - i don't know when i'll have the time to write hahaha i'm super busyy

maybe it is for my chemistry class! maybe it is not! :-) the long awaited ending is finally arriving but with this good news comes bad news too - i don't know when i'll have the time to write hahaha i'm super busyy. but i'll try my best 😌

lots of love,
jane ❤️😊