forty two

yerim could see his faint aura through the window on the front of his house, and realised that he wouldn't be making his way to the door any time soon.

so she teleported inside, and yet jungkook didn't even blink.

tears were rolling down his cheeks, and his entire body was trembling.

yerim stepped forward to wipe his tears away, and it was then when jungkook finally broke out into a sob.

pressing his face into her hoodie to calm himself down, he finally stopped bawling after a few minutes and pulled away from her.

he was devoid of energy, and all he could do was to mouth the word why, hoping yerim could understand him.

" i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry that i even came into your life. " yerim couldn't hold back her tears for any longer either. " i'm so sorry that i can't just be a normal fucking human being, i'm so sorry that i have to do this to you, i'm so sorry for everything. "

" i don't have a say in this either. it's either i do it, or the rest of my family will. and i want you to leave in the most peaceful way possible, i don't want to cause you anymore pain. "

silence ensued, and they looked into each other's eyes.

there was a mutual understanding that everything was about to end before it could even start.

" one last thing. "  jungkook asked shakily, barely even able to breathe. " was any part of us real? was any of your feelings real? "

" yes, love i swear. " yerim cried. " you know that i love you, right? "

" always. "

" it breaks my heart to do this, i don't think i can do it. "

" then i'll do it for you. "

and before yerim had the chance to even do anything else, jungkook already sprinted towards the kitchen.

she quickly followed him there, but it was too late.

and there was jungkook, falling to the floor as he plunged a kitchen knife into his own chest.

with every passing second, he shoved the knife deeper and deeper into him, twisting it as he went as yerim looked on in tears.

moments later, jungkook was surrounded by black, and yerim knew he was gone.

-

a/n

dramatic af??? i think so too!! made it more emotional for peppermism because i promised her i would change the ending :-)))) it was originally meant to be just shut up n kill already kind of thing i guess HAHA

lots of love,
jane ❤️
(final proper a/n in the next next chapter)