twenty two

" sooyoung unnie probably won't mind if i use her name against seokjin oppa, right? besides, she owes me one. "

" she owes you one what? "

" the previous time, she made me sacrifice my precious lunch time to teleport her to the lockers where seokjin was at to put on her show. "

" oh that's right, i always forget you can teleport. " namjoon mumbled while looking at seokjin and jungkook, who were still conversing animatedly in the corner.

yeri smiled and simply teleported the twins to right in front of the other two males talking. namjoon and hoseok turned around to shoot her a look before they intervened.

on the other hand, the two males talking were scared out of their wits when the twins suddenly appeared in front of them. seokjin was confused, but jungkook was even more confused because he had no idea as to who they were, but damn they were handsome.

" oh my gosh, where did you guys come from? did you hear anything we were saying? " seokjin burst out frantically.

" we just walked here, i think you two were too engrossed in your conversation to notice. " namjoon replied.

well, we can literally hear what you were saying or thinking even without being physically listening to you anyway so, yes. we heard everything.

" hi, you must be jungkook right? our cousin has mentioned you before. i'm namjoon, and he's hoseok. "

" hey, it's nice to meet you two. " jungkook murmured and stared blankly at them.

hoseok had to snap his fingers in front of him to get his attention. " oh, i'm so sorry! it's just that you two are so handsome it's dreamy. "

they burst out laughing. " well, thank you? but that's not the point right now! we wanted to introduce you two to another one of our cousins. sooyoung's younger sister, kim yerim. " they pointed to the one and only as she walked over with her arms crossed.

" you know, if you wanted to talk bad about me you could just do it in front of me. but hi seokjin oppa, i never knew our paths would cross like this. i've heard a lot about you from sooyoung unnie. " yeri smiled and waved.

" now if you'll excuse me, jungkook and i are gonna go to the arcade!! i strongly suggest that you don't interrupt or else, sooyoung unnie will kill you before i do. "

the twins muttered, " literally. " but it went unheard by both seokjin and jungkook.

and with that, seokjin was left dumbfounded while jungkook and yeri happily walked off with their arms linked.

-

a/n

hii!!! what are your thoughts about this story so far? any ideas of where it's gonna go? things like that?

i genuinely think there won't be an update till probably next week 😩😩 unless i pull that dumb shit where i know i have work to do but my brain works for once and gives me ideas

*it's probably going to happen

also just saying i really genuinely love reading comments and reading about how y'all love what i write and stuff but in reality i'm an actual MESS and i don't understand why y'all read what i write.

lots of love,
jane ❤️❤️