twenty one

jungkook and yeri were walking around at the mall, heading towards the huge arcade on the top floor.

the arcade had a lan gaming center in the middle, and the two wanted to play overwatch together and finding out that they both liked the game a lot during the long talk they had in the café.

as they were walking to take the escalator, seokjin saw them from afar as he went to grab some food before heading home, and he was extremely puzzled.

" why the hell is jeon jungkook hanging out with his stalker? is he crazy? "

shaking his head at the amount of trouble he knew jungkook was in, he went up to them to talk to jungkook about it.

grabbing him by his shoulder, seokjin turned him around and simply said, " you and i, let's talk for a moment. " before dragging him to somewhere where yeri would be well out of earshot.

yeri furrowed her brows at seokjin's behaviour.
" this is so unlike what joy unnie told me the other day. "

" hey jeon jungkook, what's wrong with you? why are you hanging out with her? "

" well, it's actually more like what's wrong with you because why can't i? hyung, she's really not any creepy stalker. she's super nice and caring and kindhearted and someone nice to be around and i just want to hang out with her more and get to know her better. "

" idiot, why would you show the person you're stalking that you're their stalker? don't you ever think about how this could all be just a show? "

" no. she's nice. i want to become closer to her. "

seokjin was exasperated.

meanwhile, yeri was sulking by herself at the bottom of the escalator, waiting for the two males to be done talking so that she could finally play some overwatch.

lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice when the twins came by and asked her what was wrong, noticing her mood.

" why do you two even ask me what's wrong when you already know? "

namjoon sighed. " i know, but we were trying to be polite. if we don't talk to people because we already know about their thoughts, how do we make friends? "

hoseok added, " exactly. and, we'll drag them here for you so that they'll stop and we can find out what they were talking about, okay? so stop sulking, princess! joohyun noona isn't in a good mood when you aren't either, we'd rather not have that. "

yeri rolled her eyes. " fine. but are you really just gonna drag some complete strangers here? "

" chill, you forgot that we know them. or seokjin at least. " he smiled.

" ah right, i forgot about what sooyoung unnie told us for a moment there. "

" and remember, he's sooyoung's target but he likes her so you can probably use that against him later, you sly fox. seriously, you are so similar to sooyoung it's scary. " namjoon added.

she laughed at that. " well, i guess that's why we're sisters. "

-
a/n

an update which i wrote ytd bc i finished one test & i have 4 more left... great!

currently waiting for my appt @ the doctors and i am so annoyed LIKE the reason why i made one was to meet at this particular timing so that i don't have to waste my time and yet here i am WAITING way after my appt time! wow!

and i am so sleepy i just wanna sleep i dozed off twice already

lots of love,
jane ❤️