twenty seven

seulgi questions yeri. " yeri ah. why is he here? "

" unnie, he's jungkook's friend! "
" well suddenly, i don't approve of your boyfriend anymore. "

yeri let out a laugh before pushing jimin aside and running towards jungkook, hugging him tightly.
" we're here! also, can you turn on the air conditioning? things are about to get heated at your doorstep. " literally.

over at the doorstep, jimin could already feel himself sweating as he faced seulgi. " okay look, i know i may come off as someone really annoying to you — "

" may? you're literally the most irritating brat i've ever met. " seulgi spat.

" okay, glad to know you have a fantastic impression of me. " jimin muttered under his breath. " but i swear, i've changed for the better. jungkook knocked some sense into me. so for starters, let us at least try to be friends? you can slap me whenever you want if you don't like how i'm acting today! "

seulgi could see his yellow aura change to a pastel yellow, a huge contrast from the striking electric  yellow colour she saw through the window earlier.
" i guess he's being sincere. " she thought.

" deal. at least with you around, i'm not going to have to deal with jungkook and yeri's antics alone. " seulgi smirked, before continuing. " but let me tell you, if you get in my nerves even one bit, i will make sure that i hit you so hard, you slam into the wall and bust it. "

" so don't test me. "

-

a/n

ahhh it's been a while hehe. i don't update that often so if you'd like to catch up with me / talk to me (i'm super friendly ok) / see sneak peeks come find me on ig @ junguuwuu

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS SO SORRY FOR THE EDITS BUT y'all will definitely love the next chapter

lots of love,
jane (♡˙︶˙♡)