New Begining

My alarm clock blared to life right beside my ear, waking me up far too early in the morning. Reaching over I slammed my hand down on the annoying clock and threw my covers off.

"Another new start." I say into the quiet room and throw my legs over the side of the bed to stretch.

Walking over to my stereo I put on some soft music as I prepare myself for my morning workout and change in to a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

I walk out of my room and into one of my spare bedrooms that I had turned into a gym.

I normally start off with some yoga in order to loosen myself up. After I had warmed up with my stretching I walked over to my punching bag in the corner of the room and start my kick boxing followed by martial arts.

Three hours later I'm done and dripping sweat, I look over at the clock to see that's it's now six am.

Stripping off all my sweaty clothes I walk into the bathroom and step into the shower, I scrub my body and hair until I feel extra clean.

I step dripping out of the shower and brush my teeth, Wiping the steam off of the bathroom window I look at the face staring back at me.

Long, thick wet brown hair that reaches the middle of my back. I'm 5"8 with high cheek bones and lightly tanned skin but the feature that always seems to notice are my eyes. They're a very light color of cyan with a specks of silver. The large scar on the left side of my face are one of the many remainders I have from my 'parents'.

I'm very fit and have muscles,not a lot to look buff but enough that they stand out a little.

I pulled on some boy shorts and a bra then a pair of black low ride skinny jeans, and a navy blue fitted v-neck shirt. I picked up one of my glock 17's and making sure the safety was on placed it at the small of my back and covered it with my shirt and put my knife on the side of my black boot. I pull on some black elbow length fingerless gloves and I'm ready to go.

Grabbing my school bag I placed my guns twin at the bottom along with a silencer and four extra clips of ammo. Then I put my text books in and walked out of my bedroom.

If you hadn't guessed by now, I live alone. After my 'parents' we're killed I was placed in a orphanage and sent to many homes. I never stayed or the people always returned me due to my temper and attitude.

The last home I was sent too my new 'father' had tried to get to friendly with me and I took a knife to his throat. That little stunt had almost ended with me in juvie for attempted murder but the evidence of his attacking me was clear and I got off with claiming self defence. After that I filed for emancipation at sixteen and won.

I'm a secret genius, I design advanced computer software and at seventeen own and run my own software company. When I first got behind a computer screen at the age of twelve, I had noticed how everything had come easy to me and a few months later I had created my own computer program. It was a hit on the web and people we're buying it up. I created my own website under a different name and soon I was creating all types of new programs and starting my own online company.

I picked up my I-phone, one that I personally customized myself and walked into my kitchen.

I bought this house a week after I had won my emancipation case. It's a two story three bedroom two and a half bathroom home. My style is comfortable modern, black couches, pale walls and hardwood floors.

There is also a room that no one knows about. It's my secret room where I keep everything important.

The room is made entirely out of flame resistant steel and is harder to get into than the president's home. Only I know where it's located and how to get inside.

I grab a banana out of the fridge, picked up my keys and walked into the garage. I got into my white Acura Nsx. I opened the garage door and reversed out and stopped the car to wait for the garage door to close. Pulling out my cell phone I pulled up my security app and locked all the doors of the house and turned on the alarm. When that was done I drove off to my new school.

Thirty minutes later I was pulling into the full parking lot, looking for a spot. I noticed people watching my car as I drove by. I found a spot in the front of the school and pulled in and shut off the car. By now all eyes we're on me, if my windows weren't tinted I would have thought that they could see me.

I gathered my things and put on my shades and stepped out. I locked my doors and started walking to the main door, ignoring all the looks I was getting.

Before I could reach the door a girl stepped in my way and I paused looking down at her. She was probably 5"5, she had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing a cheer leading outfit.

She continued staring at me, not saying a word so I went to walk around her and her group of cheerleaders who stood behind her.

I felt her hand move to grab my shoulder and I stepped to the side avoiding it and continued walking. I don't like being touched by anyone especially not by strangers.

"Who the hell do you think you are ignoring me?!" She shouts at my back as I continue walking.

She lets out a growl and follows after me.

Oh did I forget to mention that this is a school for supernaturals only? That everyone in this entire town is not quite human?

"How dare you disrespect me? I'm the future alpha female, show me some respect!" She screams when she reaches my side then blocks my way one again.

Think calm thoughts Samantha, don't let this bitch make you angry.

I move to go around her again but this time she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me back.

I look back down at her as my left eye twitches.

Shit, not good.

Touching me was a big no no. Not only did I hate bring touched but it was also a way to bring one of the other me's to the front.

I'll explain later.

Once again I go to walk around her and her hand flashes up towards my face. My knife is out and at her throat as I grip the back of her neck with my free hand keeping her close.

Everyone in the parking lot stopped what they are doing to watch the scene.

There is fear in her eyes and I love it. My left eye twitches again.

Shit, Shit, Shit

I quickly push her away and she falls into her friends who were behind her. I place my knife back in my boot and head for the main door.

No one stops me this time.