Scared

Rebecca's POV

What the fuck?!

I was still pacing the floor in my room.

You would be too if you had just seen your mate rip out some guys throat and drink his blood like it was a chocolate shake.

"I'm telling you Becca, stay away from her. She's dangerous." David said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you think I've seen that for myself!" I snapped back at him.

"Look, I get that the mate bond makes you crazy and all that, but what we saw just now.....is in no way normal." He continued as I glared at him.

"I don't need you to tell me this David!" I screamed and he held up his hands backing away.

"Sorry, I'm just worried about you." He said, the tone in his voice changing.

"I get it okay, I really do." I said sighing.

"You know that we have to tell them what happened tonight right?" He asked and I nodded.

Of course I knew. From the first day those hellhounds had attacked Sam, the council has been trying to find out any and everything about her.

When they found out that the two of us were mates they immediately assigned me to her in hopes to understand her more.

But that plan backfired when she wouldn't even let us pass her front door. I had spent alot of time wondering what she did in that big house by herself.

I had honestly thought we were making progress when saved me from that idiot alpha's son and had agreed to show me around but I guess that wasn't really the case.

She was so different from anyone I had ever met. Beautiful beyond words. The scar on her face only enhanced it. The one time I seen her partly undressed I saw the many scars she carried.

She was stunning but the scars had my wolf raging to kill those who had hurt her. When I had told her she was beautiful and saw her confused face I knew she had no idea how she looks to others.

But what she had done tonight really scared me. Not the killing. I've killed before, rogues and evil humans alike, it was the joy she had when she killed that man. The pure happines on her face was what terrified me.

Then the person who spoke to me, it still sounded like Sam, but there was something dangerous in the voice and plus she spoke as if she wasn't the one speaking as if someone else was there.

Scary right?

"I know we have to report this." I told him and he looked at me.

"I'll go report in and come back, when I come back there's something I want to talk to you about." He said moving closer to me and I moved back.

"We have nothing to talk about David." I said and he nodded his head before leaving.

I sat down on my couch and leaned my head on the back closing my eyes just trying not to think.

"Your the only one who can save her." Someone said and I jumped up from the couch ready to attack but when I looked around the room was empty.

"I just might be going crazy." I said outloud to myself and straightened.

" She's going to need you, your the one who can help break her chain of suffering." The same voice said and I nearly jumped through the roof.

Looking around my apartment there was no one else there except me but I knew I had heard someone.

"You must save her before all is lost." The voice said again.

"Save who? Show yourself!" I shouted to no one even though I had already figured out who the voice was meaning.

"My sister, save my sister Samantha." It said.

Save Sam? Was she in trouble? Is this the destruction the old wizard spoke about?

"Save her before she destroys the world."