-oneshot- Supposed Normal Day

WARNING
This (chapter) is a One-Shot Story

Readers can skip this chapter to the main story ones after this, which starts from the begin to end.

To avoid spoliers or so on the full story, please Skip this chapter.

Again.
This is a ONE-SHOT Chapter.

BANGG!

"Nat-Chan! It's Breakfast!"

Sawada Nana called out from the kitchen, smiling as she saw her oldest Son. Sawada Natsume. Emerged from the second level, down the staircase, without another word.

Natsume merely grunted, avoiding Nana's gaze as he took a seat by the dining table.

Stareing down at the plate in front of him. As if wondering what it was before it clicked in his head. Eggs on bread with sausages, and a glass of milk.

With slight hesitant, knowing that Nana was watching. Natsume began eating away, holding onto a fork and knife as he slowly cut them into bite sizes. And after he was done, he took his dish and headed to the sink. Washing them as Nana smiled at her Son's ways.

"Do you think Tsu-Kun would be back soon?"
Nana wondered, standing by Natsume.
The Son couldn't help but hiss at the name. How uncomfortable it felt.

The way Nana called his name with a '-chan' unlike '-kun' when she called Tsunayoshi. It made Natsume a little wary, but he knew that his mother is just like any normal one... Or just a little below the supposed standard of a 'normal' person.

"Tsunayoshi is ending Camp today Okaa-Sama. It'll only be soon that He'll be back" Natsume muttered, finished cleaning as he placed the plate by the tray.

Turning towards the main door as he paused for a moment. Looking at Nana.
How short she was to him. Has he grew taller? Her expression was clearly worried, Did she lose some weight?
Has time passed that quick?

"I'll be out, to the usual place.." the boy muttered. Tying his shoelace as he went out the door, without looking back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Natsume's POV*

As I walked towards the cafe (which I usually spent my time at) Down the street,I could make out three figures. Very Familiar Figures.

The closer they get, the more I recognized them.
It was the usual trio,
Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi. And Sawada Tsunayoshi.
Seeing them here walking towards Home,

It seems like the Camp had ended earlier then I thought.
My eyes lit halfway, (not really) ready to face them as they finally noticed me walking towards them.

My eyes glance at Tsunayoshi, who tried to not flinch under my gaze. His actions were way to obvious to me and the two with the brunet was fairly uncomfortable.
So I huffed and looked away, "Weak" I uttered.

But before I could leave them to themselves. Gokudera spoke up like a roaring cat(?) "OI! What Did You Just Said!?" He yelled, his hand up in a fist. Going all protective over his precious Juudaime. I swear, How can one bear being with him for so long?

Tsunayoshi and Takeshi started to calm Gokudera.
"Sawada-Senpai" Takeshi voice called out, his tone despite being friendly. "Sorry but Try to understand where Gokudera is coming from"
There was a hidden warning in his sentence, his smile was only making it worse.