08. Lost

"Here is fine, Kyoya. .. Thank you"

I smiled, pushing Kyoya grip from me as he gave a slight disappointed look. But nonetheless lets go and began walking away, quite quickly oddly enough.

With a chuckle, I went up to the door.
Opening it slightly to hear a voice, stopping me from moving as I listened in.
"Mah Calm Down"

Yamamoto Takeshi..
Looks like they decided to sleep over to protect Tsunayoshi from whoever it is.

"I know Yamamoto-Kun.. But still.." that was Tsunayoshi, he sounded.. so mad yet not. "H-He said he is after Nii-San right?! I can't just let them- ouch!" "Juudaime!! Please seat dow- Itte!" "Woah! Gokudera, You're injured too you know. Ahahah"

So.. They know I'm the reason this happened...

"... I just.." Tsunayoshi muttered, his tone says it all. "I-I have to Protect Nii-San."

"Chill Dame-Tsuna. Assuming anything won't get you anywhere" Reborn's voice cuts in.

"I guess your new Brother Complex is slowly reviving itself, but I didn't knew You said it in you Tsuna"

"S-shut Up Reborn!!"

"Face it. You like it~" I could already see the smirk on Reborn's face, wondering just what the infant is thinking. " 'Tsunayoshi is mine, Play with him and I'll end yo-'"

"HIEEEEE REBORN!! D-DON'T"

I only stood by the door in pure confusion. Reborn just said what I told that Xanxus dude, and for some reason. Tsunayoshi didn't seemed to take it well.

Did I said it wrongly?
I wondered. That was just how I treat my siblings before though, despite the way I treated Tsunayoshi... there wasn't any problems.. Maybe I should act more different towards this little brother of mine.

Without another word, I closed the door softly to avoid them knowing that I was there.
Being more alert now, I walked out of the house. Towards the streets as I wondered around before heading to the cafe that I usually hang around at.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome- .. Natsume-Kun?"
The owner seemed surprise at my sudden visit. Well, it is in the middle of the night.
"The usual please Owner" I muttered as I said down at my usual seat by the window at the back. Stareing out to the lights on the lamppost outside though the streets.

"Here~" A voice sang, One that I did not recognize.

Turning, I looked up to see a odd boy dressed in a waiter's uniform. Putting the cup onto the table. He was fairly tall, but the one feature that stood out from him. Was his white hair.
... Like mine..

And here I thought white hair is rare..
Considering the fact this person is the second one I've ever saw with such colour. It isn't wasn't as white as mine like this person standing in front of me.

Yes... he is still standing in front of me..

".. thank.. you..?" I uttered, just as pure awkward silence came between us.
The male just smile at me. Looking down, I saw his nametag [ 'Ryu' ] It said. "No problemm~ Is there anything else?" His smile widen, looking at me with such delight. "Erm... No" I looked away, not wanting to see anymore of his grin.

"Okay~ ...-Oh! You should try adding this as well~ I do recommend mixing it"
He spoke as he put something onto the table with a cling and left without anymore words.

Looking down, It was a tray of marshmallow.

"....Weird person.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.