18. Call

A head-on clash against the boss of the meillifiore familla.

A fight to the death.

That was what they expected to happen seeing the current state of the future.

But not this,

"WHERE is Aniki!?"

No one expected this.

Byakuran screamed, both of his hands held onto the collars of future Decimo.

The room is in a mess, holes in each walls and the ground covered with dirt and debris.

Locating and destroying the current base of the Vongola is nearly child's play when he puts his mind into it.

Setting up an ambush is nothing.

"Juudai-.. "

The pathetic guardians scattered all around him. Clearly none of them have enough strength currently to face him in a fight. Perhaps in the future they would, but not now.

Not at such a crucial time as this.

The only ones barely standing is Kyoka and Dino. Their future selves are at least decent enough to withstand the sudden ambushed by Byakuran alone.

"You bastard." Kyoka cursed under his breath. This man dares show up now in front of him.

This man dares to do this.

"Your damn ring or that last arcobaleno. I don't need them from you right now." Byakuran sneered, eyes glaring right through Tsuna.

"Speak up Decimo. Where's is he."

If there's anyone else who would know. Surely the infamous Vongola intuition would light his path.

"Byakuran-Sama! Please halt!" a voice screams through, obvious they are Byakuran's followers. "This is too sudden! Please-"

"Shut up."

No one orders the Boss around.

Within second he silenced his followers, and soon after, went back on track with his main intention.

"Quit wasting time!
You have a mouth so speak- where is Aniki."

Patient is running thin.

Tsuna could feel his life hanging by a tread. Literally. The tighten around his collar grew as Byakuran own knuckles turn white.

This man is looking for his brother.
Brother- Is Natsume missing?

" I-I-" Before Tsuna could gave a proper answer through his endless stutter.

Byakuran's rage had hit the decks, throwing the brunet towards the nearby wall without a care in the word.

"Once was not enough. Not even twice. And you, dear Brat, decided to rank up to third place."

Byakuran muttered, grunting his teeth watching while Tsuna struggled to even breath as he tried to stand up. Still confused at the sudden turn of situation.

"You goddamn brat.. Don't even know how lucky you are to be his kin."Byakuran whispered.

"W-What are you ta-?"

Byakuran walked right up to him.
Grabing by his collar get again, and stuck a punch to Tsuna's cheek.

Once.

Twice

Three times.

Four.

And yet, Tsuna never felt the pain as much as he had expected. All he could see and felt, were Byakuran's own sadness flashing across his face.