05. the Hitman's plan

Of all the things that could have happened.

Nothing happened.

It has been awhile since the 'Talk' with Reborn.
It was already obvious enough that the so-called Tutor is planning something about me and Tsunayoshi.

About the distance between us.

I walked down the school hallway, walking into school as everyone greeted me with a small bow or yell.
Despite my inactivity, being one of those lazy students, at least I have basic courtesy to at least know them.

My class was just a few classrooms down to Tsunayoshi's. Mainly because of the lack of classrooms uses for the older batch all of a sudden.
I even heard that the reason why there wasn't much classrooms was because,

Some gang in the school bomb the place or something.
Which is suspicious enough as it is.
Oddly no police or officials were called to investigate.

Thinking much about it won't help me either so I just brushed it off.

"Listen up you guys!"
The teacher yelled as the student scrambled to their desks.
I just huffed and sat down, wondering what today would be like.

After a moment of silence, the teacher started speaking.
"Today your Language Teacher is on Medical leave, so he will be taking your class for now"

And lord and behold.
There Reborn stood on the teacher's desk, wearing a suit and glasses.

W-what..?

Why is Reborn doing here?
.
.
.
.
.

Apparently, It was language that Reborn was covering on.
And boy does it speaks well.

Gosh I need to stop myself from calling Reborn 'It'

I thought as I lean over my desk, with a huffed as I glance over at the supposed hitman.

Just why is he here?
Obviously something is going to happen soon, It was just basically throwing caution into the air.

To get close to me by replacing one of my teachers...
Something Big is happening isn't it?

RRINNNGGGGGGG
The bell sounded, signalling the students to gather for lunch break.

My classmates gathered into their clicks and began exiting the classroom, until it was only Me and Reborn in the classroom.

"Quit with the pretending okay~?"

"Now there's no need to rush"

Reborn said, standing on top of the teacher's desk. Turning to me with a serious look, Causing me to look back at him the same.

How the infant is acting right now feel nostalgic to me.
The atmosphere in the air, the heavy tension. This was something I've always been around off in my previous life.

"What do you want?" I tilted my head, putting a hand over my lips as I let out a smirk. Unconsciously letting my hidden side out. My focus in on the infant. "After that threatening. You made me Curious" I told him, noticing that Reborn was enjoying this as well.

Such a mischievous person.

"I just want to know why you are acting like this Natsume." Reborn spoke straightforwardly, a slight look of worry crossed his face.

I gave a curious look, urging him to continue on. "What Baka-Iemitsu wrote about you is clearly the opposite of what you're acting right now" The infant went on,

"You were like any other kind brother with Tsunayoshi when You were young. To the point that even that dame-student follows you everywhere,

But the You of now is different." Reborn glanced at me, trying to find answers. But I held onto a poker face. "Tsunayoshi may have been too young to remember that side of you. And Could be blaming himself on something along those lines..