Chapter 3- A Test For Her Trust

"Malfoy," Hermione groaned as he and Blaise practically dragged her through the corridors with Pansy parting the way, "I don't want to go. I'll have to actually do the work. That's involves learning! I don't want to do that!"

Draco and Blaise both stopped abruptly just inside the classroom as she said this. The whole class seemed to have heard her as they all stared with dumbfounded expression.

"Again, I ask," Draco said, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing," Hermione growled.

Draco raised and eyebrow at her, forgetting the whole class was there, "Remember what I said Granger. I will find out. I have my ways."

Hermione shuddered as she remembered her encounter with him the other day. She didn't protest when she was forced to sit in between Draco and Blaise, probably to keep her from escaping.

"Good morning class," Snape said as he strutted into the classroom.

When he reached the front his eyes fell on Draco and Hermione and he couldn't help but smile as he sat there bored while she glared at him. The class was frightened, but totally freaked when he started laughing. A real laugh.

"SNAPE'S LAUGHING!" Millicent Bulstrode screamed while Seamus totally flipped out saying "AN APOCALYPSE IS COMING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THEY'VE ALREADY TAKEN SNAPE!"

The class all quieted down to turn and stare at him while he ran out shrieking like a girl.

"My apologies," Snape said as he gained control of himself, "Very much like Lily." He said looking at Hermione and Draco.

Hermione didn't care and Draco quirked an eyebrow.

"A general annoncment," Snape said, "And if you can add to it please do. Dumbledore is unable to come so the gathering is off. Please update me now."

Harry, Ron, Blaise, Pansy, Ginny, Luna, and Neville all turned to fave Draco and the class soon followed.

"Well she's here," Draco shrugged.

"Anything else?" Snape asked.

Draco looked at Hermione and shot her a smirk before casting Muffliato on her as well as body bind to which she glared at him.

"Your going to pay for that later, you realize that?" Ron asked.

"Don't worry Weasley, I have my ways," Draco smirked as the class look around curious as to what was happening.

"So, Draco, update me please. Starting from your return."

"Got her to sleep roughly eight hours. Forced her into the bath this morning. Managed to get her to eat something. And here we are," Draco shrugged.

"You got her to bathe?" Ginny asked shocked.

"Yes, Weaselette, that's what I said," Draco sighed.

"But how?" Ron asked.

"Forced her into the room and locked it so she needed a wand to get out. Told her her to strip and get in or I'd do it myself."

"Like imperio?" Neville asked.

"No. She would've been fine with that," Draco said his smirk growing at the looks on the Gryffindors faces, "Don't worry, I didn't do anything. She wouldn't have let me. I knew that from the start. But I also knew she wouldn't believe that is actually strip her piece by piece, so I put a jacket on her while she was sleeping so I could make a point that I was 'siruis'."

The Gryffindors stared again unsure of what to say but looking quite pissed, "I swear to merlin I didn't harm her," Draco said with his hands up.

"And the measurements I asked for?" Snape asked nodding to the others who attended the meetings that he'd inform them later.