Epilogue

Really speedy quick, this epilogue will have two different time parts. 3 years later when they get married and 19 years later for when their kids are going off to Hogwarts.

3 Years Later year 2001:

"Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy take Hermione to be your lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and health, till death do you part?" Lucius asked standing in front of the couple.

"I do," Draco grinned staring deep into Hermione's eyes.

"And do you, Hermione Jean Granger, take Draco to be your lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and health, till death do you part?" Lucius asked his soon to be daughter in law.

"I do," Hermione smiled.

"Then I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," Lucius smiled before placing a sleeping mask over his eyes. Even after three years he still couldn't stand it.

Draco leaned down and captured Hermione's lips with his own. Everyone in the small wedding cheered as the the new couple.became one. Hermione had managed to convince Narcissa that they only needed a few people. In the end they had the Weasley's, Potters, Lovgoods, Notts, Thomas-Finnigans, Parkinson's, Zabini's, Notts, Malfoy's, and a few select others.

They pulled away smiling and linked arms with each other. Together they walked back down the aisle grinning from ear to ear and getting lost in each others eyes.

A song came on as they entered the reception. One that they had claimed as their song.

Draco bowed slightly holding out his hand, "May I have this dance, Mrs Malfoy?"

"Why of course Mr Malfoy," Hermione smiled with a curtsey before taking her lovers hand.

The two took their places on the dancefloor and began to waltz. (I know this song didn't exist in said time. Just pretend)

Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew she was the somone waiting for me

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time

Draco twirled her around before pulling Hermione back towards him. Both had huge smiles as the gazed up at each other

But, darling just kiss me slow, you're heart is all I own
And in your eyes your holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath