Chapter 5- Another Way Too Trust

"Granger, last time I'm asking. Get in the bath!" Draco said. He'd been trying for near an hour and he knew he was going to have to use force soon.

"I don't want to! Leave me alone," Hermione groaned again backing away from him.

She of course ran into a wall. 'Bloody hell these damn walls. Bloody get rid if the is what I should do.' She was pulled out of her thoughts when she realized Draco was once again pressed against her. She had made it a yesterday and all of today. Or so she thought.

"Granger," he whispered, "When I tell you to do something I have a reason. Get in the bath or I'll put you there myself."

"You wouldn't dare Malfoy," Hermione whispered back, but rather unsure.

"If I wouldn't then why are you so nervous?" He asked her bringing his face above her lips as he did two days ago, "Explain that."

Hermione opened her mouth to respond but didn't say anything. She closed her mouth and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Are you scared of me?" Draco whispered, barely audible.

Hermione closed her eyes. Was she scared of him? She honestly didn't know and that terrified her.

"I-I," she stuttered, "I don't know."

"Honesty," Draco breathed resting his lips right above hers so they were practically touching, "That's a start."

He finished his sentence before closing the distance between them, kissing her softly. Draco couldn't get over how amazing it felt to have her lips on his. It didn't natter that she just stood there. They were there at least.

Draco couldn't seem to control himself as he continued to kiss her for way longer than he normally did. When he finally realized he was still there, he pulled away.

"That was different," Hermione breathed.

"It was," Draco agreed, "Now come on. Go take a bath."

Hermione shook her head again and Draco leaned forward and kissed her again, "Come on, Granger." He murmured against her, "It won't hurt."

Hermione signed as he pulled away, frustrated that he wasn't listening.

"The hard way it is," Draco sighed picking her up and bringing her to the bathroom.

He did what he did last time and locked the door before filling the tub. He raised an eyebrow at Hermione as if warning her to comply. Hermione just crossed her arms and looked away.

Draco's mind was over working itself. She didn't have on any extra clothing and he didn't want to lose the trust she had in him. So how was he going to do this?

"Come on, Granger." He said softly.

Hermione shook her head and turned her back to him.

Frustrated, Draco walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her like had done last time. He removed her arms from herself and was surprised at how easily she complied. 'She must really think I'm not going to do this. Bloody hell what do I do?' Draco thought.

He slowly reached up to her shoulders where the straps of her baggy shirt were. He inwardly apologized before he took them in his hands and started pulling them down her arms. Hermione gasped when she realized what he was doing. She tried to pull away but Draco held her. He had to make his point clear. He slid her arms out of the straps and allowed the shirt to fall to the floor, leaving Hermione in a sports bra and her sweatpants.

"I'm Sirius, Granger," he said.

Hermione shook her head convinced he wasn't, "Y-Your not. You just want me to believe you are."