Chapter 16- Trusting The Unusual Method

This is going to be a little shorter since its the final chapter. Apparently killing all your characters isn't okay. Hmph, who would've known.

Draco led her outside to the second floor balcony. He took her hands gently in his own, and turned her towards him. Draco took a deep breath and looked his Gryffindor Princess in the eyes.

He opened his mouth to speak (I still think a meteor killing them would've been a better story) but closed it. He thought for a moment before gently cupping her cheek.

"I love you so much, Hermione," He whispered catching her by surprise.

"I love you too, Draco," She smiled back to him.

He swiftly leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Hermione responded back closing her eyes and enjoying the moment. Their kiss was different from most. This time it was slow and full of love and promise.

"I really do love you," He whispered pulling away.

"I know."

"Hermione, I need to ask you a really sirius question," He said fumbling around his words, feeling the pocket of his jacket heat up momentarily.

"What is it?" Hermione asked a little nervously.

"You were broken. I was broken. I don't know why but I just wanted to fix you. Something inside me needed you to be okay and somewhere along the way of just being with you and watching you grow, I fell in love with you. I always was, I think, but somehow I managed to fall deeper for you. You're an amazing, smart, strong, beautiful woman-- both inside and out. Just waking up every morning and seeing you in my arms, watching your eyes light up at the smallest things, seeing you smile. It brings out the best in me and just makes me realize how lucky I am that you're in my life. Hermione," he trailed off slowly as tears prickled his eyes, Hermione wiping her own away, "I really do love you. You've managed to fix me, rebuild be into a better man all by being your quirky, stubborn self. I love it. I love everything about you."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black box, silently thanking his mother for sending it to him. He knelt down on his knee and opened it. A ring was revealed with a large diamond in the center surrounded by smaller diamonds. A pattern of rubies and emeralds surrounded the smaller diamonds in an elegant twist.

"Hermione, Would you make me even luckier than I've managed to get. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife? Hermione, will you marry me?" He asked a little softer.

Hermione stared. She let out a small sob as a grin broke out across her face.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes," She exclaimed as he slid the ring onto her finger.

She pulled him up and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

From behind the balcony doors, where Narcissa, Pansy, Blaise, and Lucius were watching, stood all four with smiles. Well three. Lucius sighed and rubbed his temples muttering about putting muggle duct tape over their lips so he never had to see anything again.

Draco pulled away with the cheesiest grin ever. Hermione took his hand and the two looked out over the sunset.

"I'm glad," Hermione said after a moment.

"Of what?"

"You."

"Me?" Draco asked looking down at her.

"Yes. I'm glad of you and what you did," Hermione looked up at him with a smile, "I'm glad because..."

"Because?" Draco urged her staring into the beautiful witch's eyes.

"I Trusted Your Unusual Method."

THE REAL END!!

Thanks everyone for reading all the way through this book. It has been a lot of fun to write. Its actually a bit weird though since this is my second completed book! Anyways, I hope you all really enjoyed reading this book. I'm hoping to have a knew one out really soon. A small description is below in this chapter if you want to read it.

I love all of you so, so much!

--Emma ❤💙💚💛

High Harry (My New Book)

How would the infamous Harry Potter behave if he was high? What if the horcrux was 99.9% of his brain? This book is a collection of stupid and ridickulus things Harry Potter might do if he was completely stupid, which he sorta is since Hermione had to constantly keep him alive, or higher than the empire state building. Updated randomly and requests for chapters are welcome!

Publishing Date:  This book will be published starting June 1st so be ready!!!!