Chapter 9- A Chance For Help

~Australia~

"Excuse me?" Hermione asked a woman in a park somewhere in Australia, "Would you happen to know Wendell and Monica Wilkins?"

"Wendell and Monica? Oh, I'm sorry dear but they're dead. Found murdered in their homes on May 11th. Someone wrote 'Your brought this on yourself, Mudblood in their blood." The woman said sadly.

"There- there dead?" Hermione repeated dazed, "Mudblood?...... Bellatrix Lestrange."

"Where did you hear that name?" The woman asked, "Wait a minute. Muggle?"

"You're a witch?" Hermione said.

"I am. I assume you are one too." The woman said.

"Yes. I'm Hermione Granger," Hermione said slowly.

"Oh dear merlin. Thank you for everything you did!" The woman exclaimed, "I assume you came here with a reason?"

"Yes. Monica and Wendell, they were my parents. I obliviated them so death eaters wouldn't harm them.... But they did. It was Bellatrix. She carved that word into my arm. It was her..." Hermione said tears falling now.

"I'm so sorry dear," the woman said, "Is there anything I can do?"

"No no, its okay. I just have to get back now. My friends will wonder where I am.."

"Of course dear. Again I'm so sorry. Had we known we would've alerted you right away," the woman apologized.