Chapter 7- The memories Begin

"Granger, what happened?" Draco asked after awhile.

"A lot" she answered, "But don't worry about it. I'll be fine. One day all the pain will just go away."

Draco's face flashed with anger for a brief second and it didn't go unnoticed by the teachers, "Don't talk like that."

"Why not? We'll all die one day. I just hope my day is sooner than later. It'll stop all the pain." Hermione shrugged standing up and going to her bookshelf.

"Granger, don't talk like that." Draco said again slightly angrier while standing next to her.

"Why not, Malfoy? Its the truth! I just wish it would all stop. Why do you think I use those cigarettes? I'm trying to end it. My wands been bewitched so I can't just kill myself and I can never be alone long enough to jump and I'm not allowed any knives or daggers or sw-" Hermione said loudly.

She was cut of when she was pushed against the wall and lips were on hers. She knew what he was doing. Venting out his anger and allowing her to do the same. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer whole he leaned against her.

"He didn't mention this," Snape whispered, "Anger management."

"I believe it must have started after," Dumbledore whispered back, "He's gaining her trust this way too. Allowing her to use him to let out her emotions."

"Should we leave?" McGonagall asked as Hermione moaned from Draco entering her mouth.

"He won't take it any farther and there is going to be a conversation after," Snape said, "Its wise we stay."

After another five minutes, the two finally pulled apart.

"Granger," Draco whispered his voice raspy, "Don't you ever talk like that again.  The world needs you. Your friends need you." 'I need you' he thought.

"But what's the point?" Hermione whispered, "What good can I do?"

"Lots, Granger, lots. We just need to know what happened and we can help you get over it. Please, just tell me what happened." Draco begged putting his head in the crook of her neck and breathing in her scent.

"O-Okay," Hermione sighed, "I'll tell you."

Draco grinned and pulled away. But then he remembered there were teachers in the room and they had just witnessed him making out with the person they were trying to help.

"Bloody hell," he said.

"I think Mr. Malfoy had remembered our presence," Dumbledore whispered.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked him.

"Oh, uh, nothing don't worry," Draco said removing himself from her and turning to face the teachers, his face red and an apologetic look on his face.

'Forgot you were here,' he mouthed to them as he and Hermione returned to the bed and sat down.

The teachers smirked to each other as they watched his face stay pink as Hermione cuddled up next to him.

"I don't like it when you help," Hermione finally said.

"Why not?" Draco softly asked her.

"I'm scared," Hermione responded, "I-I don't want to lose you too. I lost my parents, my friends. So I distanced myself from everyone so I can't lose them. If I pretend I never had them, I'll never feel the pain of losing them, and your as close to a friend I have and I don't want your help because you will become my friend and I might lose you." Hermione said whispering the last part.