GRADUATION!

Victoria POV

I lay curled around my love protectively. I still can't believe she loves me! We can spend forever together in 2 days. I lay, just listening to her breathing. She tucks her head into my neck. I take a deep breath and smell her strawberry and freesia scent. She smells delicious. But I would never hurt her. Except for when I change her. That's the one time I hurt her. I check the time on my phone. It's 6:30. I lightly shake Bella's shoulder and she wakes up immediately.

Bella POV

I wake up to Victoria shaking my shoulder. I groan. "What time is it?"

She laughs. "It's 6:30. You're graduating today, sweetheart." I immediately clamber out of bed and speed walk to my closet. I pull out a blue casual dress and change into it. I put on my favorite black boots and zip into my bathroom to do my makeup.

I put on light blue eyeshadow, some light mascara, and some light blush. I walk down the stairs, followed by Victoria, who's dressed in a skin-tight black dress. Not too casual, not too fancy. I wolf-whistle quietly and she smirks. I grab my graduation gown and climb into my car.

I get out in the parking lot and put on my gown and cap and walk over to where the other seniors are lined up and get in line.

A few minutes later, the parents and families file in and the ceremony starts.

...........................................................................................................................................................

"Bella Swan," the stonefaced principal calls. I walk across the stage, take my diploma, sign the book and shake his hand. There is some applause and then I walk off the stage. I just graduated! I walk over to some of my classmates and take off the gown and cap. I hand them back to the administrator and the ceremony is over.

I walk over to Victoria and Charlie. Charlie gives me an awkward hug. Victoria gives me a loving hug. Victoria and I get in my car and we zip off to my house.

We get out and go inside. I lead her up to my room and I start packing my warmest clothes.

I throw in shirts, coats, jeans, khakis, leggings, dresses, and shoes into one suitcase. Then I carefully place all my makeup and jewelry into my duffel-bag. I place the bags to the side and sit on the bed.

"I'm kinda going to miss this place. I've lived here for 2 years." I sigh.

Victoria nods.

"But then I met you. And you rocked my world. Now your mine and I yours and that will be for forever," I finish, looking into Victoria's eyes. She smiles warmly down at me.

"Girls! Do you want to go for dinner at the diner?" Charlie calls from downstairs.

I groan and Vicky laughs. I stand up and head down the stairs to Charlie.