Don't Make This Harder Than It Need Be.

Author's Note: I'm aware I forgot to mention this so I'm saying it now: Damon and Teresa are members of the Upper Guard.

I take a deep breath of the warm summer air as I stroll through the gardens with Victoria enjoying the momentary peace and quiet. Which I know won't last long. Especially with Edward and the rest of the Cullens staying in the castle for the next few days. We take a seat on the bench when Edward walks up to us. 

"I knew I'd find you here." His smile is 50 shades of fake. Author's note: I hate this word and hate writing it. Please never say it or use it against anyone. Fag. He thinks. I smile forcedly at him after Victoria takes my hand, I mutter, "Don't make this harder than it need be," and walk away. Straight to the throne room. 

The Masters are seated in their respective thrones and I curtesy and take Aro's hand, removing the wall I put up to keep Edward out of my head. Master Aro gasps as he reads through my thoughts and, when he's finished, barks, "He dares insult our personal Guard in our own home."

"The Cullen boy?" Master Caius asks. I nod and he growls.

"I would have dealt with him myself but I didn't wish to go against you as you are friends with Carlisle." I nod towards Master Aro. He nods, pleased with my consideration.

"You have my permission to do what you wish with him." I bow and with Vicky at my heels, I vamp-speed to our chambers.

I walk into our closet and grab my Guard outfit. It's a one-piece leather long-sleeve armor ensemble with black high heel boots. I put my cloak on over it and smirk at my reflection.

I stalk out of our chambers and vamp speed to the room Edward is staying in

I stalk out of our chambers and vamp speed to the room Edward is staying in. I open it silently and, as he's not paying attention, sneak up behind him. With a resounding crack, I snap his arm off along with the other and slip out. He screams in pain as soon as he realizes what's happened. I roll my eye and slip back to my chambers.

Author's Note: Chapters will hopefully be longer, though updates may take longer as school starts soon.