Date Night!

Victoria quickly changed into a black, knee-length dress and black heels. I put on a red, tea-length dress with mid-length sleeves and red heels. You're going to love where we're going. Victoria smiles at me and tosses her hair over her shoulder. I smile and finish my makeup quickly. She offers her arm and we walk out.

We find ourselves out in the middle of Volterra. I sigh in contentment. We stroll through the streets as the sun sets. Cliche, I know. 

I love you. Victoria rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Vicky." I smile down at her and kiss her head. She looks up at me and kisses me slowly and gently on the lips. I kiss her back but pull away just as things start to heat up. She pouts and I smirk. 

Taking her hand, I walk towards the nearest bar and look for some unsuspecting human. A drunk girl shambles out and I lead her over to Victoria, whose standing in a dark alleyway. 

"Happy first date!" I say with a grin and Victoria sinks her teeth in and drains the girl who screams momentarily. She licks her lips and throws the corpse (for lack of a better word) over her shoulder. I laugh at her nonchalance. We vamp run into the forest and burn the body. 

This is perfect. Victoria sighs and I wrap my arm around her waist.

"I think we should head back." I murmur and we vamp speed back to the castle and into our room. That was the best date night I've ever had.