The Quiet Girl Can Fight?

Jax's PoV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Crunch

Aww man now I have to buy a new one. I got out of bed, or should I say flopped, grabbed my clothes and took a quick shower before putting some cream over my bruises. You see I'm not just a bad boy, I'm also a streetfighter with a reputation for being unbeatable but that doesn't mean that I can get away without a few scrapes and scratches.

"Sup mum. I'm off to school now, so cya later." I called out as I ran through the front door.

"Okay, but be safe." She called back.

In the garage, I met my favourite red and black Suzuki Hayabusa 2018 bike. It was a magnificent beauty, but this morning I was late so I didn't have time to admire (or drool as my friends say).

Once I got to a space in the school car park, I saw my friends outside talking.

"Hey guys." I shouted as I went over to them.

"Sup Jax." There was something creepy about the way that they said that all at the same.

"What ya talking about?" They turn to me and say.

"There's the quiet girl and she just took the mick out of Paris." Luke said with a bit of enthusiasm. You see, I have about three friends: Luke, Lance and Kayden. Luke and Lance are twins but look nothing alike 'cause Luke is quite excitable whereas Lance is very cocky, then there's Kayden, who's my cousin and the same age as me, he's very reserved and won't open up to anyone not even me.

I suppose that I looked quite dumbfounded as the boys started to laugh at me.

"What's so funny?" But that made them laugh even more. I'm the type of guy that, one you don't want to mess around with when I'm angry, two the guy who gets all the girls but won't hang around with them and three who doesn't like to be laughed at.

I was about to answer when I heard a loud, girly scream coming from just outside the gates. Me and my friends ran to see what was going on and that's when I saw her. It was the quiet girl, with hazel brown hair and nut brown eyes. I looked over to whoever she had just beaten up and saw that it was Jace, lying there on the floor cradling his wrist in his hand. Then I watched in awe as she brought her knee up to his crotch as he fell down. Wow she must have some guts to do that to the player. Everyone in the canteen was so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

We all heard her as she said bending down to his level on the floor, "Don't do that again. We are all fiends now. Oops sorry, I meant friends." She said this sternly but the last sentence was said with a bit more sass and bitter sweetness.

That's what I call a good fighter. Wait what am I thinking, this is the quiet girl of the school I'm talking about. The quiet girl can fight?! Hmm, interesting.

As I walked over, she saw me coming and immediately started to walk off with her friends following her like obedient puppies.

I quickly caught up to her with my friends already hot on my heels.

"Hey what's your name?" I felt the eyes of startled, but impressed, students boring their souls, tearing a hole through the back of my head.

"I...it's umm Shadow." Aww she's so cute when she stutters, wait what am I saying.

"Nice to meet you Shadow, I'll call you Addy for short." I had a sense of pride run through me. Until...

Hi pickles this is the third chapter and I want to thank you for reading this far. I got my friends to proof read it for me at school. Oh yeah I appreciate your comments and ways I could improve but please, watch your profanity, I'm only young. Thanx

 Thanx