The Rescue

Jax's PoV

We were all sat huddled over my office desk, trying to think of a way to find Shadow and take down Scarlet Blood forever.

"What if we create a diversion and draw Venom out of the house then ask him about Shadow?"

"I swear to god Lance, you are the dumbest person to ever live in the universe."

"Hey I'm not that bad. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that there are cavemen dumber than me."

"Shut the Hell up both of you!" I smacked my fist on the desk making a crunching sound and I glared at the bickering twins.

"Woah, calm down tiger. We'll find her so no need to break tables also that's the eighth desk you've broken." Kayden placed a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"But I had a good point, if we get Venom's attention and draw him away from the house then we can sneak in around the back with some others to get Shadow." Lance protested.

"He does have a point though." I looked at Kayden with a 'wtf' look on my face." What I'm just saying it could work. We could draw him out with a weapons deal and then the rest get Shadow."

"Fine but just so you know, I don't entirely agree with this. Let's go guys and spread the word but only to the gang, there's no point in roping the branches into this." That said we all ambled out to go tell everyone.

***

It's go time. We just got our shit together and the weapons for the 'deal' then we got in the cars and got into our positions.

About 15 minutes later, me and Kayden and a few other guys got out of the cars and into a warehouse that we arranged to meet.

"I see you've made it boys, good job because I really need those guns." Venom's voice rang around the empty warehouse.

"Yeah course we have now we want something in return." My eyes stayed hard as they followed his movements, stepping out of the shadows.

"And what would that be?"

"We get to choose from your prisoners, we think you have someone of ours."

"Hmmm, alright then, follow me." His gruff voice mumbled. "Who is this person, may I ask?"

"She has been on our radar for quite a while and she has hazel brown hair about shoulder length, nut brown eyes and long legs with a sexy body." I say picturing her in my head.

"Shadow?" He raises an eyebrow with a questioning glance.

"Yeah that's the one." I grit my teeth trying to sound calm. "She has taken something that's ours and we want it back."

All he does is nods and goes to his car, motioning for us to follow him so we get into our cars. Kayden comes with me in my black 2018 Camaro SS.

"What did she take?" He asked about halfway through the ride.

"She stole my heart." Was all I replied with.

***

The huge gates of Venom's mansion came into view and as soon as we passed through them, hey were slammed shut. Getting out of our cars like the badasses we are, we followed Venom down to his dungeon.

"Here are all of the fine females we have here, since we have some sort of agreement so take whoever you want." Turning to us, he gave a slight wink. "They'll give you a night to remember, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah." I say absentmindedly.

"And finally I this cell we ha... were is she!" He roared. I looked over to Kayden but he just shrugged his shoulders. "Did you take her before the exchange asshole!"

"What? No! Why would we do that when we didn't even know if you had her?" I yelled back at him, standing up to him threateningly.

Before anyone had time to think, he whipped a gun from his pocket and held it up to my forehead.  The people around us did the same.

"Bro, may be a good time to surrender, we ain't going to win this one." Kayden hissed at me from his position behind me, back to back.

"Last time boy, did you take her?" Venom spat at us.

"And for the last time, no I didn't take her." He's really starting to get on my nerves.

Lowering his gun, "You may leave but if I find out hat you lied, I'm coming for you."

"Fair enough but I'm not lying." With that said his men let us leave for home.

Hi pickles please enjoy and we'll done for making it this far. I know most of you aren't reading this part so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

BLAHHH. Love ya 😊

 Love ya 😊