Strangers

Once again I woke up with a searing headache. Ugh, I need to stop waking up but something was nudging my shoulder.

"Go away mum, I'm sleeping." I mumbled and the thing nudging me laughed. My vision was blurred a bit but when it had cleared, I could see Green-eyes, Blue-eyes and Grey-eyes all smiling at me.

"What do you want? Oh thank you for getting me out of there."

"No problem babes." Blue-eyes seemed to be the nicest.

"Umm thanks. Where am I?" I asked just realising that I was on an unfamiliar fluffy cloud.

"You're at a house in Canada." Green-eyes spoke up.

"CANADA! How'd I get here?" I sat bolt upright but that made my head spin and I fell back on the pillow.

"Calm down. We brought you here because we're meeting someone today and also it's a lot safer here. They won't find us." Blue-eyes said to me while catching my head and guiding it to the pillow.

"Who are you meeting?" My body wanted to sleep but my brain was being its typical self and was wide awake.

"That doesn't matter but right now you need to go back to sleep." Blue-eyes looked over to Grey-eyes, who had something in his hand behind his back. Grey-eyes walked over to me and Blue-eyes, gave him the thing and before I know it there is a sharp pain in my neck. I was out like a light before I had time to even reply.

***

My eyes fluttered open and I realised that I wasn't in a bed anymore, I was in a van and by the sounds of it we weren't going slow. I let out a groan in pain and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blue-eyes in the driver's seat.

"Get to cover, it's up!" Green-eyes laughed while the others snickered behind their hands.

"No! I left my Axolotl under the floor boards, turn the car around now!" I sat bolt upright and shouted.

"The hell is wrong with you lady? We save you from death and then you start to scream about whatever that animal is. An axytol...axypotl, look who cares!" Blue-eyes yelled at me cause he almost drove into a tree while I was killing myself laughing.

"That was hilarious!" Green-eyes chuckled and even Grey-eyes had a smile on his face. "By the way where are we and where are we going?"

"We're going to a place about another hour from here so sit back and relax but no more shouting about animals that you left under the floor boards. Got it?" Blue-eyes said with a smile.

"Yes sir!" I mock saluted him and sat back in the seat.

The rest of the ride was really boring, all we did was sing '69 Vodka Bottles Swigged By 10 Drunk Men On The Wall' which ended in all of us trailing off and starting the song again. The farthest we got was to 59.

I was jolted forward when the van came to a stop outside a magnificent mansion.

"We're here." Green-eyes hopped out of the passage seat, did I mention that I was sat next to Grey-eyes the whole time.

I clambered out and stood in awe of the house. Then I followed the guys in through the huge double doors and saw an oak spiral staircase.

Movement behind me made me turned around. But there was nothing there. I kept on walking into the mansion but this time I was nervous.

You know when people say to follow your gut, well my gut was now over run by my rational brain that told me to find out what that bush over there was doing with feet. Hold on, a bush with feet! That is when my fight or flight instincts kicked in so I legged it to the house doors.

"Yo, Shade what's wrong? Did you see something?" Blue-eyes seemed concerned.

"Have you ever seen a bush with feet?"

"What the hell is that type of question? And no I have never seen a bush with feet. Why?" Green-eyes laughed.

"Ohh. You must be talking get about the centuries out on he guard post. They use the bushes as disguises." Grey-eyes mumbled.

"Oh okay." They carried on walking into the house but I stayed back when the bush revealed itself.

Venom...

Hi pickles cliffhanger. What da ya think?

Sorry couldn't resist. She's a funny you tuber. Cya

 Cya