Chapter Four;

I sat down on the couch and read a comic book that was on the side of the couch.

"s-so. June.. how long have you had a babysitting service going on?" Mikey teased "Umm, let's see... about 13 years now" I replied back with sarcasm.

Mikey laughed,

"You're 13?" The older one asked "Yeah, turning 14 in a few months" I said "aw shit" The older one said.

"His name is brand by the way." Mikey whispered "is he your cousin or brother?" I asked "brother, he can be a jerk though. He calls me an adopted wuss." Mikey said,

"Oh you should hear what my siblings call me" I chuckled.

His eyes were so pretty oh my god,

"What do they call you?"

I looked over to my right and gave Mikey a really? Look, "Uh, they call me a brat, moron and spazway." I said calmly even though I wanted to just cuss out why they call me that. "shoulda said, it takes one to know one" Mikey smirked, I smiled then a laugh escaped my mouth.

"If I do, and the next minute? I'd be taped to the wall." I sighed jokingly.

Mikey chuckled "whoa."

"while you dorks are making up a conversation, I'll be up in my room. And please don't bug me, I'll be relaxing with my thoughts and enjoying the peace" Brand got up off the chair walking to the stairway. "Are you gonna use your left hand or right hand for that?" Mikey asked.

"Shut up." Brand gave him a glare.

Me and Mikey burst into laughter as brand stomps upstairs "you know.. you're actually not that bad" Mikey said, his braces showed which made me smile. "you're not too bad also Mr Walsh" I teased, "Be quiet" Mikey shoved me. I fell back onto the couch and laid down. "Wake me up when your mom gets back wigglebrain" I said "Nuh-Uh, I'm gonna take you to meet my friends." Mikey stated, he pulled me back up as I sat in my position as I was before.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, they're pretty cool people.. well mouth is pretty annoying at times. But hey, he's my best friend" Mikey said. I shrugged "sure."

•••