Chapter Thirty

•••
Third Person's Pov;

The rest were so focused on the rich stuff to even realize that June was gone, well.. that was of course until Jonah asked where June went.

"hey. Uh where's June?" Jonah asks "What do you mean where's June? She's right h- where is she??" Mouth got cut off, not seeing June by his side.

"we got her, don't worry loverboy." The fratellies says to the group of people. "You better have not touched her." Brand said, he didn't want anything to happen to June. he looked at her like his little sister. He'd be devastated if something happened to her, especially Mikey.

"Everyone out now!" The lady shouts. The teenagers obeyed, they all walked out of the room.

"June.." Mikey whispered, staring at June who was tied to a pole. She was sitting down on the dirty wooden floor, she wasn't awake. One of the fratellies knocked her out so she wouldn't make so many noise.

"She's not gonna wake up for awhile" The man said, he held up a sword. They all exchanged looks, "what did you do to my best friend?" Data asked, he walked in front of the group.

"Data, no!"

"I know what I'm doing.." Data says then opens up his jacket. Then was hit on the face by one of his inventions.

"I'm okay!" Data threw his hands up, causing another one of his inventions to go off. But this time it was the pinches of pow(Sorry if I said it wrong) it went towards to one of the fratellies, pinching them where the sun doesn't shine.

He tried his newest invention, the one that grabs stuff from a few feet away.

It didn't turn out as planned, Data was the one who got pulled instead.

He fell onto the lady, making her drop her gun into the hole that Data fell in earlier.

"My gun!" The old lady yelled, "Alright that's it!"

•••

everyone was emptying their jacket pockets out, "why are you so quiet all of a sudden, you're the one who's called Mouth right?" The lady asked Mouth, Mouth didn't say anything but shake his head no.

She then grabbed a long necklace from his mouth, "oh my god.."

Mouth spit out the rest of the jewelry.

"You gross old witch." Andi says. One of the fratellies grabbed Andi's hair.

The lady turned around, "you wanna play pirates right? Let's play pirates! Walk the plank." The old lady held the sword to Andi's stomach, making her walk backwards.

"No, I don't wanna play... Brand, help!" Andi yelled, she jumped off the plank. "Andi!" Brand says then ran to the plank. He jumped also.

"Now.. your precious girlfriend." The man with the hat says to Mikey, he walked to June. Shaking her,

June opened her eyes, "what do you want? Just kill me already.." June says "ah we will." The man says.

He untied June around her body, then grabbed her arms, tying her arms together.

She looked at Mikey with a scared expression, her eyes said a lot to Mikey. He knew that she was scared and all she needed was a hug.

"Your turn princess. Go!" The man shoved June, to the plank. "hey can we talk about this? I mean like you guys should have a little nice in you." June says, "or unless you guys are just real bad at showing it"

The lady gave her a glare, holding the sword to her stomach. "I'll do it."

"oh please, make my day hot stuff." June scoffed, with a bit of sarcasm in her tone.

"Here we go." The lady shoved her, making June step back a little. Until a yell was heard, They looked up.

"Chunk!" June was relieved that he was okay, and he came just in time. But he was with someone.

It was the IT

"save her sloth, go now!" Chunk told the person beside him. He swung on a rope, grabbing June off the plank.

He then landed onto the ship, dropping June.

She landed on the two boys. data and mikey,

"Chunk!" Mikey yelled "No it's.. captain chunk." Chunk smiles. Leaning onto a pole, almost falling

"but you're still a klutz." June shouted "Shut up June!"

"And captain chunks says, let's get the hell out of here." Chunk grabs a rope and slid down, "Wow chunk, you're like a ninja." June chuckles "Thanks"

"let's go, come on guys!" June says, as she ran towards the plank. She jumped off there, she didn't even realize that her hands were still tied.

"Aw shit.." June thought to herself.

•••