Chapter Thirteen

•••
I could already feel my heart jump outta my chest. The restaurant looked so old and it looked like it hasn't been open in a long ass time.

"Mikey! Mikey, didn't that sound like gunshots to you? Not like those big gunshots in the war movie. But gunshots! Real ones" Chunk ran to us. "Jeez, chunk turn off your brain alright? Someone just probably dropped a pot"

"Yeah yeah, they probably just dropped a pot."

we all started walking to the front porch, or Mikey and Data skipped to the front porch, while chunk was behind us and Mouth was in front.

"They're gonna kill us! Aren't you listening to me guys??" Chunk screamed, Me and Mikey ran to Chunk covering his mouth "shut up!" We both whispered .

I looked back and saw that Mouth tripped. I started laughing. "Hey mouth, how was your trip?" I asked, "be quiet, June" Mouth stared at me.

I chuckled.

I followed Mouth and Data to the side of the restaurant and we peaked through a window seeing the same three people who were carrying something.

"Oh man.. oh jeez.. Jesus.. what are they carrying into the kitchen?" I asked, I was in the middle of Data and Mouth, Mikey was on top.

I heard the sound of an inhaler go off from the top of my head. I looked up and saw Mikey. I smiled "nervous?"

"you bet" he says with a little cheeky smile.

I went a little too close to the window which caused something to fall.

The older woman looked around.

"Get down" I whispered to the boys, we all ducked down, I was facing Mikey now. He had this dorky smile that I couldn't resist to laugh at.

"Are they gone yet?"

I peaked through the window once more, not seeing anybody.

"Coast is clear. Let's go" I say as I stood up and dust off my sweater.

••••
Chunk was going off about something outside the front door, "what?" I whispered. He tried giving me a signal to look at the garage, but I didn't listen. Me and Data just grabbed him and pulled him inside.

"This place is a summer restaurant? Looks like it hasn't opened in years" I said, "how long have you guys been at that window?" A voice came from the back of us.

We all jumped. Mouth was holding my shoulders and I was holding data's.

"Long enough to see how many roaches you got in this place." I replied back, The lady gave me a glare. I slowly backed up until I felt mouth shove me a little.

A man came yelling from the back.

I screamed and so did the boys.  Which was actually kinda funny, because they sounded like girls.

I was now holding onto Data really tight, "umm.. June, you're squishing me" Data said, "Sorry" I quickly let go of Data. But then that man gave me the chills so I quickly held back onto Data.

"these kids are customers" The lady spoke, the two began talking in some kind of language. I couldn't really make out what since I was really lightheaded, and I forgot to bring my pills.. great.

"What do you want?!" The lady grabbed the collar of my jean jacket "Uh.. um w-water." I said "four waters? Is that all?"

"yes yes.. yes." Chunk says as he troubles himself to breath.

Mouth started speaking to the woman in a sarcastic tone which will probably make her pissed off.

"Shut up Mouth!!" Mikey whispers/yells "Mouth you're gonna get yourself killed." I said

The lady grabbed Mouth's cheeks as she pulled out a pocket knife. "The only thing we serve around here is tongue" Me and the boys covered our mouths. I was so scared that I probably was gonna shit myself soon.

"you guys like tongue?!"

We quickly shook our heads no.

"That's all?" She asked, stepping closer to us but we backed up, almost falling over each other.

Mikey was now behind me, Data was in front of me, Chunk was in front of Mouth. Mikey was holding onto my shoulders as we walked backwards.

I put my hand on his, he tighten the grip and his full arms were now on my shoulders.

•••