Chapter Seventeen

•••

Mikey's Pov;

Watching June laugh with another boy is making me feel so unhappy, well I mean.. who wouldn't blame him? She looks so beautiful while laughing and smiling.. her cheeks turning a bright colour as she looks down and smiles.

She's every guys dream, Sadly I'm just nothing to her.. nothing but a goonie and best friend. Only god knows I'd love to be more than just a friend..

"hey mikeeyyy" Mouth does his annoying voice. "What?" I asked, "Damn, are you on your manly period?" Mouth teases "what? No gross" I rolled my eyes,

this kid could make anyone roll their eyes in annoyance.

"ohh.. I see, day dreaming about June huh?" He asked nudging my arm, I chuckled "well, yeah.. look at her, she's beautiful. Who wouldn't day dream about her." I sighed, okay I sounded so in love. Yikes

"I wouldn't" Mouth said, I smacked his arm "shut up Mouth."

•••

Back to June's Pov;

"Hey that's not possible!" I told Jonathan "No it is actually.. well, then explain why the world is round." He says as he made air quotes with his fingers "if it was.. then how come we're not upside down?" I smirked "becaus- wait.... Ugh damnit June." Jonathan face palmed. I laughed "see ya doofus"
(a/n; pls don't comment about the world is round crap, I've dealt with my friend with this and IT WAS VERY CONFUSING SO SHUSH😂)

"I am not a doofus." Jon crossed his arms over his chest "Hmm.. okay" I shrugged.

"Come on you guys" Data yelled, I grabbed Jon's arm "well let's go" I smiled

"Come on, brand please? A couple more minutes won't hurt" Mikey said "Mikey, we are going right now!" Brand says as he tries to walk to Mikey but Andi pulled his arm. "Brand.. give them a few minutes.. as long as you're here with me" Andi smiles at Brand "listen to the woman, brand!" Mouth says. we started running downstairs.

Mikey was in the front, as for me and the rest were in the back.

we heard a groan, or something like a scream come from a room. It was the It

As Mikey calls him.

"Chunk.. I hope that was your stomach" Stef said, "No... that was the It" Mikey says as he walks more in front "sounds like kong" I said. "Is this even a good idea Mikey? I mean.. this seems crazy"

"June.. bare with us." Mikey turned his head towards me, I sighed.

"I wonder if it's even human" Jon said "Doesn't sound like it" I say as I grab onto Mouth.

"Wanna see it?" Mikey asked, we all shook our head no, "Don't worry. It's chained to the wall"

"Yeah that makes us feel much safer Mikey" Mouth said sarcastically. I don't think Mikey got the sarcasm because he said "see"

We reached the end of the tunnel, the door was a metal door which meant that it wasn't supposed to be opened but.. you know us. We never listen,

"I don't wanna go Mikey, I don't wanna go" Mouth was panicking about the It "It's chained to the wall Mouth" Mikey said, as he opened the door.

We peaked our heads out, it was the same man, but he sounded furious, he started yelling. Which caused us to jump out of the room.

I fell onto Chunk and Jon fell onto me. But I was facing towards him, it was awkward.

"Um.. can you get off me?" I asked, he immediately got up and dusted himself off, I did the same.

I looked at Brand and Andi who were on a chair, their faces were a few inches away. They almost kissed until Chunk spoke up.

"Shame, shame" Chunk teased "we know your name" Data laughed as he got up also.

"That is disgusting" Kelsey says, I stood by Mouth and Jon. "This place is a death trap.."

"Maybe they set bootytraps" Data said "you mean boobytraps?"

"That's what I said!"

•••