Chapter Thirty - Two (Last Chapter)

Dont get mad at me for not updating in awhile😂 but.. last chapter):❤️ comment if you'd like to see what happens to June and Mikey's relationship in book # 2 :))

•••
after awhile of crawling, they all reached the ground. The shore..

"Oh thank god! Sweet sweet sand, oh how I missed you!" Chunk laid onto the ground. "we did it! sweet!!" June shouted. "I don't think we're far from home.. Hey... wait look! Look!" Brand pointed at two people. They were riding on something, they couldn't tell what it was but it looked like a four wheeler.

Everyone started yelling to catch their attention and soon enough they did.

;

The parents were called, as soon as they heard that their kids were safe they all sprinted to their way.

Mrs & Mrs Walsh showed up. And so did June's parents. The rest of the family came, they all were glad that everyone was okay.

Chucks parents got him a box of pizza.

Data's father got a new invention which made Data happy. Let's just say, everyone was happy.

June and Mikey locked eyes for a short while, until June looked away with a little smile and until her cheeks got red.

"I'll be back.." Mikey told his parents, and Brand. "Wher- Ooh." Brand chuckled knowing what his little brother had in mind.

June was talking to her parents.

"I'm so happy that you two are okay!" Mrs Claire said, as he held Kelsey. Mr Claire had June in his arms. "I'm glad too." June replies with a smile.

"Um.. June?"

The whole Clarie's turned their heads and bodies towards a boy. It was Mikey,

Mr and Mrs Claire had a smile on their faces, and well.. Kelsey had on a smirk

Then June walked over to Mikey, "yes Mikey?" She asks, "I didn't get a chance to say something earlier.." Mikey chuckles nervously, scratching at the back of his neck. June stood there smiling and admiring Mikey

"Uh. I-I like you.."

"Yeah.. I kinda know that now." June chuckled, remembering the kiss they both shared. Mikey's cheeks went a whole new colour "Yeah. I know.. just wanted to say it"

They both hugged.. June's face hidden in Mikey's neck, Mikey held onto her. Embracing the hug. Mikey & June felt like home.

They both broke apart, hearing Troy's father speak. "Well, well.."

The two glared at the Perkins.

"Walsh.. today's the last day, ready to sign?" Mr. Perkins asks, sounding all proud.

Mikey, June and the rest walked towards the Walsh's, "come on Walsh.. there's 50 more houses to tear down after yours!" Troy snapped, as he hid behind his father.

Brand tried hitting him but was held back by the three teenagers. Kelsey, Andi and Stef.

"I'm sorry dad, we had our hands on the future.. but we blew it by saving our own lives.. I'm sorry" Mikey sighed in disappointment, looking up at his father.

"That's alright.. as long as you and brad are safe home with your mother and me.. we're the richest people alive." Mr. Walsh reassured the three, he placed a kiss onto Mrs Walsh's cheek.

June stared at Mikey, not knowing why she was. But she was.

"Walsh.. you're looking at the richest people alive, now sign it!" Mr. Perkins scolded, handing him a piece of paper.

"son of a-" June' fists clenched, she stepped up towards Mr. Perkins but then she got pulled back by Mikey, Chunk and Mouth.

"June.." Mr. Walsh says, grabbing the paper. "Sorry.." June mumbled,

"I'm sure gonna miss being a goonie."
Data says to Mikey,

Mikey nodded, patting him on the shoulder.

Mr. Walsh was gonna sign but was interrupted by Rosalita

It caught all of their attention. Including the Perkins.

"Mouth, June! Translate." Kelsey said, everyone started clamouring over one of them to translate what Rosalita was saying.

"no.. no pen- uhm... No paper-"

"No sign?.. wait don't sign the paper!" June babbled, jumping up and ran towards Mr. Walsh

She yanked the pen away, then Rosalita ran to the group of people with a little bag. Mikey's marble bag

She dumped the bag, and jewelry came out onto Mrs. Walsh' hand.

The group of teens all were around the jewelry. "Whoa.." said Jonah, "this.. this is awesome!" June exclaimed.

"Dad! My marble bag.. the fratellies forgot to check it, I emptied out all of my marbles before we came... that means we don't have to leave the goon docks!" Mikey gushed, his smile growing bigger.

"There will be no signing, not now.. not ever again." Mr.walsh says in between sentences, ripping the pages then throws it up in the air.

Everyone cheered.

"You can leave now.. there's no reason to be here." June said rather harshly to both of the Perkins.

;

The television people soon showed up, June stayed close to Mikey.. He knows how bad she gets when there is a lot of people around. Or people watching her more likely.

June turned around, looking at the ocean. Noticing a big pirate ship.. it was Willy's pirate ship.

"guys.. look" said June, she shook Mikey.

"What Ju-" Mikey got cut off, seeing the ship. "wow.."

Mikey walked towards a rock, sitting down on it. a few minutes later the group of teens were sitting with him.

"Bye willy..." Mikey kissed his hand, then waved "Thanks."

June grabbed his hand, "he's finding his way home."

Mikey smiled at June, looking lovestruck

"Yeah. He is," Said Mikey, "and I found my home." He added

June chuckled "wow.. you're cheesy."

He shook his head then laughed

;

THE EENNNDDD😁 hope you guys enjoyed this book<33 making a book # 2 :') be sure to check that out when I publish it!

P.s; Sorry if it's cliche lol, I just imagined how the relationship of these two would be and.. ya, sweet and cheesy😂