Chapter Eighteen

•••
"If we die Mikey? I'm blaming it on you" I say harshly, I walked to the fireplace. Sitting down on the chair that was beside it.

Mikey looked down in disappointment, his eyes got a glimpse of something solid and shiny. "look." He said pulling out a metal bar. "Mikey.. ow! What the hell are you doing?!" Mouth shouted, "No. no Mikey, you're gonna lose your-"

mouth was about to finish but Mikey hit that metal thing onto the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you Mikey?" Brand takes the bar away. "there is nothing buried under there!"

"Yes there is brand."

I didn't hear the rest of the yelling cause I was focused on something else.

Until I heard a loud crash, "You klutz" The boys said to Chunk "what did you do now?" I stood up from the chair, "I kinda.... um sorta knocked over the water." Chunk said as he walks away slowly.

"Gee Chunk, you sure are a klutz"

•••

"Wait.. listen to that" Mikey said, I looked around, it sounded like there was a hole in the floor. It was leaking through it. "So what?" Brand asks "it sounds like my grandfather taking a leak Mikey, wow" Mouth stares at Mikey

"No.. no it's deep, like there's a passage way or-"

"A tunnel?" I asked "Yeah exactly June!" Miley said, he followed the way towards the sound. It led to the fireplace near by.

"Get out of the way" Brand tells Mikey and Mouth, they did as they were told and moved.

Mikey was right there was something there. "Ha, Ha! See told you!" Mikey jumped up and down.

I face palmed, he's cute when he gets excited.

•••

I didn't want to go into the tunnel but.. I have to obviously.

"I don't like the feeling of this" I whisper, "me too" Jon looked at me, with his dorky smile.

I shook my head then laughed.

"fifty dollar bill!" Data shouted, I looked over at Mouth who stared back at me.

"What?" I mouthed, Data repeated the words over and over again until we all finally ran towards Data holding up papers.

He handed us all the money

"Data.. look behind the paper." I sighed, handing him back the paper, everyone was clamouring by now.

Until brand told everyone to shut up, "hey, hey be quiet!" Brand shouted "they're fake, it's bozo." Brand says "no it's not.." Data trails off.

"guys, look." I handed them newspaper of the family gang, "Look it's the fratellies!" Brand says "it's the guy that tried to sing." Mikey says "And that's the guy who almost killed me." I joked,

They all faced to me "what?!" Kelsey asked "I'm kidding." I chuckled. "Don't do that, idiot" Mikey put his hand on his forehead.

I felt a smack to the head, it was Kelsey.

"Ow!" I rubbed the area where she smacked me. "see you guys! I told you there was gonna be trouble and no one didn't listen to me! You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self destructive, but I'm getting out of here, An-"

Chunk stops in his tracks, then sniffs.

"I smell ice cream.." Chuck said, walking to a door. He turned on the lights

Chunk jumped up and down trying to see what was inside the door.

He opened it up, my jaw probably dropped way to the floor.

That better not be a dead body or else I'll faint..

"g-g-guys... what is that?" I asked the crew "it's ice cream!" Chunk cheered, not noticing the garbage bag behind him. "Dude... look behind you." Jonah says "what, wha-" Chunk got cut off, when he looked behind. He screamed,

The dude fell onto chunk, mouth, and Mikey since they were in front.

"Is that...Oh my-"

the only thing I remembered is a blackout

•••

yellow earthlings:) I'll update tonight or whenever I actually update😂