Chapter Nine

•••
"Won't you take off that dumb looking outfit Chunk?" I asked, "Yeah chunk, take that off" Mikey said

"What is all these neat stuff anyway Mikey?" chunk asked Mikey, he was still wearing the costume. "They did a show a retropacktumn, a-" Mikey was once cut off again by brand "retrospective"

"That's what I said, you always contradict me, I was right I knew it was tha- it was about the history of Astoria.. and all these rejects" Mikey looked over at mouth, and grabbed what he was holding in his hand & threw it out of his hand. "Kinda like us huh.. the goonies" Chunk pats Mikey on the shoulder

"hey.. I ain't no reject." I said as I got off the wooden table that was in front of the boys.

"I'm not a reject either" Mouth said, Mikey grabbed the hat that Chunk was wearing.

"Take that off, You're gonna get me in trouble." Mikey said to chunk and walked off.

I started walking around myself and saw a bunch of pictures in a box.

I bent over and picked up a picture.

It was Brand, Mikey, Mrs Walsh and Mr Walsh.

they all look so beautiful and handsome. I liked this photo of them.

"Whatcha doin June?" Mouth walked to me.

I sighed

"Hey Mouth"

"I couldn't help but notice when I mentioned Andi to Mikey.. your face expression changed from happy to sad.. what's the deal there?" He asked, I turned the other way, "June.. talk to me. I know I'm a jokester. But I can listen too" Mouth said, he walked closer to me.

"you promise you won't tell?" I asked

He crossed his heart

he's serious? Actually??

I chuckled softly, leaning against the table that was at the back of me.

"you better not tell.. if you do I'll murder you" I said "I won't June.."

"I kinda... well, I kinda just.. a little bit like-"

"You like Mikey?!" He almost shouts "Shh!" I covered his mouth. By now he started talking gibberish due to my hand.

"shut up" I said, "are you gonna be quiet?" I asked, and he nodded "you liked Mikey?"

"still do.." I trailed off "this is big! Really big.. two of my best friends.. wow" Mouth sounded really shocked, "but it doesn't mean a single thing to Mikey so.. why should it matter if I like him or not right?" I asked Mouth, "Uh... Yeah sure..." Mouth trailed off.

I didn't really care at the point anymore if Mouth told Mikey or not.. Mikey wouldn't feel the same. Ever

He probably had another girl in his mind.

Just the thought of Mikey holding another girl.. or the girl making Mikey laugh makes my heart hurt a lot.

Do I really like this boy?

•••

"Mouth! When you drop something, put it back up- whoa.." I heard a voice come from the other side.

It was Mikey,

"Come on.. we'll find out later. But for now.. it's a treasure hunt." Mouth said all cheerfully, but I wasn't in the mood anymore. Actually I never was.

"Oh chunk." Mikey sang "I didn't touch it!" Chunk said nervously. "I know you didn't touch it, Get over here" Mikey said, Chunk shrugged and walked over to Mikey.

I did the same, and walked over to Mikey.

"What's that?" I asked, "It's a picture frame, what else doofus?" Miley laughed, I growled "shut up wuss"

"Uh.. hold this" Mikey handed Chunk the frame and he began counting down from 5.

"5..4..3..2..1.."

crash

"Hey mike found a map!" Chunk pulled out an old map. "Yes we can see that chunk" I rolled my eyes. "hey.. look, look, it says 1632, is that a year or something?"

then Mouth happens to say something sarcastic.

"Yes it's a year." Mikey said "Look, June, Data, it's a map of our coastline" Mikey pulled my arm down to be next to him, 

I smiled while looking down.

"What's all that spanish junk?" Brand pointed to the words

"Mouth.. June you guys took spanish class right? Read it" Mikey says,

•••