• Author's Note •

Hi guys, I hope y'all been doing good. I haven't lately so I'm going to do something I don't really like. I'm gonna end the book here, and by end I mean it will be discontinued for various reasons I'll explain to you in a sec. I just.. I'm not gonna end it with a proper chapter and stuff, I'm gonna leave it here and you can imagine whatever you want that happened.

So, to start with the reasons I'm doing this, I'm gonna explain my situation a bit.

Lately, I've been suffering with depressional/suicidal thoughts that don't seem to leave my mind at any point of the day. I haven't seen a specialist about it, no, but I'm convinced I do have a problem. I've read articles about depression and the sumptoms that are referenced are very similar to mine. Lack of interest for anything, lust for a lot of hours of sleep, suicidal thoughts, constant feeling of tireness and sadness, waves of sadness in random times etc. Anyway, to conclude with this explanation, I haven't been okay in the past few months. I've talked about it with people I trust and love but don't really seem to find a way out of it, so I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it in a slow pace, in any way I can.

So the reason I'm leaving this books and tagging it as 'discontinued' is because I've been really stressed about writing it, trying to figure out how to end it, etc. It's all really stressful you guys, you may not understand it, but it is.

For those who are reading my other books( ARES, INHUMAN, ETHER ) I'll probably take a break from all of them, try and find some ideas or write a few chapters and publish them later.

Thank you all so much for giving this book some of your time, commenting, appreciating and everything. I'm not taking down because I simply like having a book that has passed 1k views(lol, yes that's a fact) so I'm just going to state it as 'discontinued' so people know before they read it and expect an ending.

I love you all and hope you are having an amazing time, goodbye❣