1|Shadow The Vampire

Shadow's POV

     "The moon is too bright tonight"ask myself.I'm tired of being a vampire in my life."Why can't i get out from this place and turn into a hedgehog just like everybody else?"i ask again.I suddenly heard a footsteps and i turn around"Who's there?".It was my brother,Mephiles."Why you still standing here?Go and do your work."as he walk away.I'm also tired from being ordered by my brother.

      I walk into the forest.Try to find a blood or a victims to bought back home.Suddenly,i heard a screaming sound coming from behind.That sound is not too far from me.Its getting closer.I run and find the cause of the scream until i bump myself into a battle.I saw a boy fighting with the vampire bats.I don't have any choice but to fight and save him from being killed.

      The boy are covered in blood and didn't do anything.I try to talk with him"Are you okey,kid?"The moonlight shines on us and i can saw the boy's face.He was so beautiful for me to kill him."Don't eat me!!!I'm too young to die!!Go away!"the boy look very scared of my appearance."Hey...don't go.I'm just want to help you"i said with a gentle voice.He come closer to me and ask me"I'm so scared to be left here alone.I need somebody to accompanying me."I feel something in my heart that my mind's telling me to help him.

       I bought him to my mansion and clean his body from blood and guts on his body."What's your name?"i ask."My name is Sonic the hedgehog.My friend call me Sonic."he look at me with his cute face just like a face of innocent."Listen,this place is dangerous for you so,i want you to stick up with me all the time."as i hold his shoulders.He nod and smile at me.

What am i gonna do with him?