11|Remember

Shadow's POV

            I can feel my body has been controlled by my own brother.I try to remember who i am.I cannot do anything but to look at Sonic suffering."It is time to open the world to the dark and we will be free!"My brother said.I saw Sonic wake up from the floor."Sonic..."I spoke.Mephiles saw him get up and immediately ordered me to attack Sonic."Shadow!!Stop!"Sonic scream.I can't control myself as i attack Sonic over and over.

           Sonic's body are covered in blood and i suddenly remember.I remember the day that i save him."Shad...are you forget about me?"Sonic eyes pierce my heart and his low voice make me remember him."Shadow...do you...love me?"Sonic ask me a strange questions."I..."I can't continued my word as Sonic kiss me."You...kiss me?"I hold my mouth and disbelief.Sonic fall into my thigh.

           "Sonic?"i said as i shakes his body."Sonic!!!"I shake his body harder."Please wake up!I need you to stay with me!"I cried but Sonic is unconscious."You are so pathetic.You and him will never be together."Mephiles growl."I can't accept this.He cannot die in my arms!!"I shout and my vampire power become so powerful.Powerful enough to kill my brother and end this misery forever.

        Sonic is the only one that i have until he died in my arm so badly.you will pay for what you have done and i will never forgive you!!!

I can feel Sonic's pressence.In instant my power is full with hate and anger.My brother witness the power in me."You can't be serious.This isn't going to happen.NEVER!"Mephiles scream.